The University of Iowa College of Law
 5 (4.1%)
University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
 10 (8.1%)
University of Wisconsin Law School
 14 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: July 01, 2008, 02:18:50 PM

Author Topic: BOD: Round 2, Group 3  (Read 623 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
BOD: Round 2, Group 3
« on: June 28, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »
Round 2, Group 3. Everyone has 4 votes and the top 6 schools move on to the next round. The poll will run for 3 days.

American University, Washington College of Law                                                                                                                   
    George Mason University School of Law                                                                                                                   
    Georgetown University Law Center                                                                                                                   
    Harvard Law School                                                                                                                   
    Notre Dame Law School                                                                                                                   
    The University of Iowa College of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law                                                                                                                   
    University of Wisconsin Law School                                                                                                                   
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

sinkfloridasink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BOD: Round 2, Group 3
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 02:42:12 PM »
Looks like this group is pretty stacked.
Tulane c/o 2011

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BOD: Round 2, Group 3
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »
I'd say this is the most stacked up group in the round. I also figure this is where we'll lose the highest "traditionally" ranked schools in this round.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.