Law School Discussion

This waitlist is killing me!

vjm

• View Profile
This waitlist is killing me!
« on: June 27, 2008, 05:53:45 PM »
Hi guys,

I am having a hard time with this waitlist thing and just wanted to hear how everybody is handling theirs.
I have a snowball's chance of getting in off my waitlist (hundreds of people with higher numbers before me) so it is particularly ridiculous that it is haunting me to this extent.

I am in the middle of packing up and selling my house (in the town where my waitlist school is located) and it's like I am moving through concrete.

I love the school I am committed to, but the waitlist thing is really weighing on me.

Anybody else?

Re: This waitlist is killing me!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »
im also on a waitlist too, but its all good, ya gatta wait for good things!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
tell me about it...I am going insane. It has been two months..

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 10:13:20 PM »
3 months for me

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
 I am wondering if they rejected me, would they let me know as well?! All this waiting is torturing me....even the mail man knows I am waiting for that letter. LOL

vjm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 07:37:42 AM »
Are you guys set on riding them out until the bitter end? I guess I am but whooooo is that distracting.

I hate that it is almost July and I am STILL stalking the mailman every day!

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »
if they rejected u they have to tell u, im ganna ride it out till end!

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »
So I am currently on the wait-list for both Marquette and Wisconsin.  I am from Milwaukee, and I am just hoping that I can get taking off the wait-list from one of these schools.  Preferably, soon, I am lacking patience now. 
Does anybody know the seat deposit deadlines for either of these schools.  This has been such a nerve wrecking process.  Cheers

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »
well i know a guy who took marquette, but hes on the waitlist for loyola in la, cali, maybe ull get his spot if he gets in loyola. all i know is im waitlisted at a school in sd, cali and i find it same as you, gl!

zardoz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
Wisconsin doesn't have a seat deposit, but asked for decisions from everyone by May 15.  They also ask that if anyone decides not to attend that the school is contacted as soon as possible.