Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

7/2
 19 (27.5%)
Today! 7/3
 44 (63.8%)
7/4 - 7/7
 6 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?  (Read 32334 times)

Blakkout

• View Profile
Re: When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 09:46:15 AM »
So what happens first, website updates or email notification?  Also, anyone know what time of day they usually post scores?  I feel a little crazy checking at like 5 or 6 pm, as I'd assume they'll post them in the morning sometime...

TimMitchell

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »
So what happens first, website updates or email notification?  Also, anyone know what time of day they usually post scores?  I feel a little crazy checking at like 5 or 6 pm, as I'd assume they'll post them in the morning sometime...

Someone posted another thread, I saw people posting around 7 and 8pm that just got their scores. Sorry to contribute to your neurosis.

Blakkout

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 10:21:21 AM »
Crap.

just some guy

• Sr. Citizen
  • WARNING: May Contain Troll or Flame-like Substance
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »
There is a poster named Tetris that's good about letting people know that scores have been released. If I were you I'd start looking for posts by Tetris later this week.
I have courted the fire for a very long time, and many sparks have flown in the past, but [this post] speaks, finally, the language of the flame itself.
with apologies to Keith Jarret

TASL3000

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »
Looks like the LSAT was rescheduled for some testing centers because of the recent floods in the midwest.

Per the University of Iowa website:
"LSAT Rescheduled. The LSAT administration scheduled for June 16 in the Boyd Law Building has been rescheduled for Monday, June 30th. The Law School Admissions Council will contact those registered for that session about alternative arrangements. For driving directions to the law building and information on parking, see http://www.law.uiowa.edu/prospective/driving.php. Please allow extra time because of interruptions in normal traffic patterns caused by recent flooding."

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:O2ZrDisCMSYJ:www.law.uiowa.edu/+LSAT+iowa+%22June+30%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=safari

Because LSAC must allow six days for test takers to cancel their scores, does this mean that the we will not receive our scores until Sunday?!?!?!?!?!

If so, this will be the worst thing since unsliced bread.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 06:53:59 PM »
I just checked LSAC again, I now have a date for my "score sent by email". 07/07/2008

Thoughts?
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

TimMitchell

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »
Looks like the LSAT was rescheduled for some testing centers because of the recent floods in the midwest.

"LSAT Rescheduled. The LSAT administration scheduled for June 16 in the Boyd Law Building has been rescheduled for Monday, June 30th. The Law School Admissions Council will contact those registered for that session about alternative arrangements. For driving directions to the law building and information on parking, see http://www.law.uiowa.edu/prospective/driving.php. Please allow extra time because of interruptions in normal traffic patterns caused by recent flooding."

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:O2ZrDisCMSYJ:www.law.uiowa.edu/+LSAT+iowa+%22June+30%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=safari

Because LSAC must allow six days for test takers to cancel their scores, does this mean that the we will not receive our scores until Sunday?!?!?!?!?!

Fu-ck you, Iowa. We can do just fine with 49 States, why not do the honorable thing and secede.

@#!* you, Iowa

TimMitchell

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 07:43:41 PM »

Fu-ck you, Iowa. We can do just fine with 49 States, why not do the honorable thing and secede.

@#!* you, Iowa
maybe treat it like the Balkans or Cyprus?

I'm going to treat it like that guy at the party no one likes and everyone is slightly annoyed by. When Iowa walks up and tries to join the conversation I'll just pretend I didn't hear him and continue on talking as if he wasn't there. Me, Texas and Maryland sometimes leave flaming bags of s-hit on Iowa's doorstep, ring the doorbell and run.

TimMitchell

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »

@#!* you, Iowa

I'm going to treat it like that guy at the party no one likes and everyone is slightly annoyed by. When Iowa walks up and tries to join the conversation I'll just pretend I didn't hear him and continue on talking as if he wasn't there. Me, Texas and Maryland sometimes leave flaming bags of s-hit on Iowa's doorstep, ring the doorbell and run.
Are you saying your score is released? I went to LSAC and there is some funkiness going on on my account status page. The border test information is now dotted... I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that before.

valjean

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 08:52:41 PM »

@#!* you, Iowa

Are you saying your score is released? I went to LSAC and there is some funkiness going on on my account status page. The border test information is now dotted... I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that before.

I think he was assigning a scaled score to your response. As in, your previous post earned 178/180. We are thoroughly amused.

Here's hoping I misunderstood and the scores are ready for you guys, though...  8)
Not applying until next cycle...