Law School Discussion

Poll

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

7/2
19 (27.5%)
Today! 7/3
44 (63.8%)
7/4 - 7/7
6 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

TimMitchell

Re: When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

Wow, 12 days early... I would LOVE that.

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

If I get over 170 I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me

If you get over 170 she's probably going to ask you to marry her!

I'm dead serious about this! She's ready to go, we've been dating for eight years this August. I just haven't done it yet because I don't see how I can pay for a wedding while in school... the ring is going to be tough enough.

About the 178 on my quote, that is just a clever plot to rick-roll people.. but I'm changing it, I guess it too misleading

Good luck with the engagement. You can shock her with a 178 and a 1.78 carat ring.

If only I hadn't taken the last month off of work to study for the LSAT and hadn't spent all my money on prep materials... then perhaps I'd make an honest woman out of my girlfriend as well.

I suppose I'll have to wait until [god willing] I am able to get down on bended knee and ask... "Will you move to Cambridge with me?"

Oh, If only I'm so lucky. Well with a 4.01 all you need to secure is that top LSAT and your golden. Maybe the LSAT gods will smile on me now. Also, that's pretty clever with the ring... but I hopefully I don't immortalize such a godforsaken test. After my cycle I never want to hear LSAT again

TimMitchell

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

Wow, 12 days early... I would LOVE that.

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

If I get over 170 I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me

If you get over 170 she's probably going to ask you to marry her!

I'm dead serious about this! She's ready to go, we've been dating for eight years this August. I just haven't done it yet because I don't see how I can pay for a wedding while in school... the ring is going to be tough enough.

About the 178 on my quote, that is just a clever plot to rick-roll people.. but I'm changing it, I guess it too misleading

Good luck with the engagement. You can shock her with a 178 and a 1.78 carat ring.

If only I hadn't taken the last month off of work to study for the LSAT and hadn't spent all my money on prep materials... then perhaps I'd make an honest woman out of my girlfriend as well.

I suppose I'll have to wait until [god willing] I am able to get down on bended knee and ask... "Will you move to Cambridge with me?"

Oh, If only I'm so lucky. Well with a 4.01 all you need to secure is that top LSAT and your golden. Maybe the LSAT gods will smile on me now. Also, that's pretty clever with the ring... but I hopefully I don't immortalize such a godforsaken test. After my cycle I never want to hear LSAT again

You might want to change your tar to something that at least looks like you have motivation, FYI. 
I'm not so sure they they like people with there heads back and there eyes closed, doesn't seem like a person that is worth anything, but that is just my idiot opinion.

That's my sleepy time picture, I'm in my super cool leather recliner passed out with a text book and Jack Russell in my lap. But, from what I hear, it's those quiet people who seem like they lack motivation that you have to watch out for. Other law students have told me gunners are often disappointed when the grades come out and those kids that sat back were towards the head of the curve.

LSAT gods be damned, I like my tar' (and I'm not very photogenic; that is the best picture I have).

P.S I don't mean it LSAT gods, I've been saying my three daily prayers to my stack of prep materials every day.

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 01:15:20 PM »
I'm getting far too anxious.  Hope the scores come out early this week, but that is doubtful...

TimMitchell

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »
I'm getting far too anxious.  Hope the scores come out early this week, but that is doubtful...

Keep your chin up, fella!

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »
The closer it gets to Score Release Day the more I start to freak out...

luckygehrig

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 11:43:48 PM »
I'm really hoping for July 3. That way I know what I got before the long weekend and don't have to spend my 3 days out of work and school in the same state of anxiety that I've had for the last 2 weeks.

TimMitchell

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 06:49:46 AM »
I'm really hoping for July 3. That way I know what I got before the long weekend and don't have to spend my 3 days out of work and school in the same state of anxiety that I've had for the last 2 weeks.

It better be the 3rd or before... I've got an itchy feeling it will be released before the 3rd, but that may be wishful thinking.

luckygehrig

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 10:38:50 PM »
Not trying to bum anybody out, but I was curious when they were released after last June's test. Turns out it was Saturday, which would translate to July 5th for us.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,90193.40.html
Hopefully we'll all know long before then though.

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »
Not trying to bum anybody out, but I was curious when they were released after last June's test. Turns out it was Saturday, which would translate to July 5th for us.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,90193.40.html
Hopefully we'll all know long before then though.

IMHO: I wouldn't come in to work during a holiday weekend just to post scores, so I wouldn't expect LSAC to do so.   True, they posted the scores on Saturday, but that was a regular weekend.  For the three-day weekend, LSAC employees will have plans to leave town, etc. 

Last June, when scores came out on Saturday, the update boxes were filled early on Friday afternoon:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,90182.0.html

I'm just guessing, but: maybe they had planned to post on Friday but something went wrong? 

You may be right that 7/3 is optimistic; we'll have to wait and see.  But if they aren't posted by Thursday night, and the update boxes aren't filled by 7/3 before the fireworks (my town does them on the night before, for some reason), I don't think that we will see scores until Monday.

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 12:19:15 AM »
One would think that each year their ability to report scores would become more and more rapid. (???) Either way,  I can't stop compulsively checking my LSAC account, you never know..