Law School Discussion

Poll

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

7/2
19 (27.5%)
Today! 7/3
44 (63.8%)
7/4 - 7/7
6 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

Re: When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »
Bliss?  This is bliss for you?

Different strokes I guess...

Bliss compared to a few of the possible results of knowing our scores. 

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

Bliss compared to a few of the possible results of knowing our scores. 

Granted.

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »

yeah, i mean until i get my score back, i can hope for a 180.  :)

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
[poll edit - dates added]

Since some people seem to believe that a [holiday] weekend score release is a legitimate possibility  ???, I added July 4th, 5th, and 6th to the poll.

Nevertheless, I really doubt that those dates are in play, given the fact that the weekend in question is a holiday weekend, and the LSAC offices are closed on Friday, July 4th.

BarryLaine

• "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
My guess would be either July 2nd or July 7th.  Most people take off Thursday when July 4th is on Friday...but the only thing for certain is - we will get our scores...and then some of us will breathe a sigh of relief and others will have to start studying yet again...I hope I'm in the former group.

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

Wow, 12 days early... I would LOVE that.

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

If I get over 170 I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me

If you get over 170 she's probably going to ask you to marry her!

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

Doesn't your signature say that you've already gotten a 178? Or is that a PT score?

TimMitchell

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »

I'm dead serious about this! She's ready to go, we've been dating for eight years this August. I just haven't done it yet because I don't see how I can pay for a wedding while in school... the ring is going to be tough enough.

About the 178 on my quote, that is just a clever plot to rick-roll people.. but I'm changing it, I guess it too misleading

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »

I'm dead serious about this! She's ready to go, we've been dating for eight years this August. I just haven't done it yet because I don't see how I can pay for a wedding while in school... the ring is going to be tough enough.

About the 178 on my quote, that is just a clever plot to rick-roll people.. but I'm changing it, I guess it too misleading

Good luck with the engagement. You can shock her with a 178 and a 1.78 carat ring.

If only I hadn't taken the last month off of work to study for the LSAT and hadn't spent all my money on prep materials... then perhaps I'd make an honest woman out of my girlfriend as well.

I suppose I'll have to wait until [god willing] I am able to get down on bended knee and ask... "Will you move to Cambridge with me?"

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

My god..I never made it past 3 months