Law School Discussion

Poll

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

7/2
19 (27.5%)
Today! 7/3
44 (63.8%)
7/4 - 7/7
6 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?

Re: When Do You Expect June LSAT Scores To Be Released?
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

Wow, 12 days early... I would LOVE that.

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

I'm going to Coney Island! (okay so it's not exactly Disney World but its got rides and a beach so one can pretend....)

Also if you get above 176, don't you think going to Vegas would be pressing your luck just a little? I'd think you'd have used up your allowance for a little while

Haha, You may be right.

I was thinking that if I got lucky on the LSAT, perhaps my luck would carry over to Vegas as well.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 08:03:39 PM »
Poker is the way to go

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:17 AM »
Hmmm on the LSAC home-page it says the site will be down to scheduled maintenance on Sunday. I sorta remember someone saying earlier last junes scores were posted directly following the site being down for  maintenance. 

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 07:46:47 AM »
Hmmm on the LSAC home-page it says the site will be down to scheduled maintenance on Sunday. I sorta remember someone saying earlier last junes scores were posted directly following the site being down for  maintenance. 
Go with it.  I've noticed that girls wear less in June than in January too. 

uh, what?

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
Go with it.  I've noticed that girls wear less in June than in January too. 

I'll be honest: much of what you say just confuses me, but this brought some real-life lulz.  Well done.

TimMitchell

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 08:53:20 AM »
Someone posted this earlier but here is when last december came out. (It had the same holiday conflict and was released early as well.)

http://mommyandlawschool.blogspot.com/2007/12/december-1-2007-lsat-scores-in-early.html

That would mean we would get our scores back any day now. Sadly, I think the soonest we can hope for is July 3rd.

From reading other threads, it seems as though they have a habit of posting the Friday prior to the official release date. Of course, "July 4, 2008 LSAC Offices Closed for Independence Day." Therefore, July 3rd seems to be the most reasonable guess.

If I scored above 176 I am buying a ticket to Vegas to spend the extended weekend there. Anyone else have any celebratory plans?

If I get over 170 I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 08:56:03 AM »

If I get over 170 I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me

If I get over 175 I'm asking your girlfriend to marry me.

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »
That was also a full four or five days after LSAC.org went down for scheduled maintenance, for the record.

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
there's a part of me that just wants to keep living in ignorant bliss and not know my lsat score...ever.

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »
Bliss?  This is bliss for you?

Different strokes I guess...