Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: still on waitlist!  (Read 18148 times)

alaska

• View Profile
Re: still on waitlist!
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »
any idea about what I should write in my follow-up email to the admissions office reaffirming my interest/badgering them? i've called 3x to ask about the waitlist but they've never taken down my name. i already sent them a LOCI but that was *before* they waitlisted me, and not much has happened since... still at the same job, no new grades..

suggestions would be *greatly* appreciated. thank you!

lilly22

• Washington & Lee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »
Need Help, dont despair. American U pulled a similar move on me, telling me "a final decision has been made and mailed." But when I actually got the letter, it was a letter asking me to stay on the waitlist for a little longer. While this may not be the best news, its not the worst either. And if it does end up being a rejection? at least you FINALLY know and can be released from waitlist hell. Im sure its upsetting, but at least you wont be hanging out in limbo anymore, you know?

GOOD LUCK! I hope the mailman brings you a nice, big envelope.

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »

I have been crying from yesterday (almost non-stop), I hardly can see anything.. I just hope whatever it is.. wasn't because of the long e-mail I sent them the day before it. (well it says final decision and it is dated today). Those bastards **&**%$%$%$%@#@ (why didn't they just reject me a long time ago).....I didn't think it is going to hit me that bad..

If they are sending it today, it probably takes 4 days to get to me!

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »
Katfid54 sorry it was noted to LiLLYYYY...

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
keep up the faith everyone, im waitlisted at tj and stil lahvnt heard.

mooms

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »
"Need Help!" -->  Any word from the postman?  Are you waiting on TJSL?  I'm killing myself over my status.  I applied late (five mopnths late), so I'm feeling similar pain.  Let me know what happens/happened.

justjeffrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2008, 02:06:21 AM »
I am also waitlisted at TJ and I live just a few hours North. Im thinking the mail should hit my pad in one day, 2 days at the most.  I still have not seen anything from the school. Its almost erie..there has not been anything delivered to my mailbox in a few days. No bull coupons - nothing.

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2008, 06:50:26 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected from Southwestern, I hope that you get into a better school or enjoy the one your at.
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

SWLOVER111

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2008, 12:26:11 AM »
well, I got rejected from Southwestern. I couldn't believe it, but oh well...I think I am heading to Mississippi.I am not sure if this right or not, but I am going to give it a try. I just don't want to go through the whole process again next year. I withdrew from TJSL a while ago, so I hope one of you take the seat. F...Southwestern (parden my language)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on the LSAT??????? (Feel free not to respond.)

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
I got offered a seat at UMKC today, funny that I was visiting Arkansas at the same time.  I declined the seat.
University of Oklahoma '11