Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: still on waitlist!  (Read 17563 times)

justjeffrey

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: still on waitlist!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2008, 07:34:53 PM »
justjeffrey congrates on La Verne!!!!!

Thanks, I am quite nervous about taking my next steps.

moops

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »

sorry to hear that, vjm.  at least you can move forward with your plans.  good luck to you this fall! 

good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.  i hope we hear some good news this week! 

justjeffrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

sorry to hear that, vjm.  at least you can move forward with your plans.  good luck to you this fall! 

good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.  i hope we hear some good news this week! 
Could this week be the week of good news!? Could this week be the week making all of us HAPPY.. (I guess that became a poem LOL ) :-X

I hope you all get good news this week. I got rejected from the waitlist I was waiting on, so my cycle is finally over. The nice thing is that it is a relief to be able to move forward.

Good luck!

Word.

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
Vjm, I am very sorry to hear that...

justjeffrey, well I am from WA (that is why I am dying to know sooner so I can at least get my stuff together). I don't know that area very well..why? is it a bad area? ???

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:43 PM »
fyzzix, that was very nice of you..thank u for the info. BTW, are u going to SW for Fall?( I noticed u mentioned u visited the school) :) I really hope I get in too...I am not ready to get a call and get rejected :'( after almost 3 months...
Also, I probably should ask this question later (if I get in) :-[, but is it a safe area to live in?

lilly22

• Washington & Lee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »
heyy...im still in the waiting list boat too  :( im waiting on 4 law schools and none of their wait lists seem to be moving. has anyone gotten off the wait lists at W&L or Richmond? I got emails from them asking me to confirm my interest, but then never heard back...

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »
being waitlisted is worse than the wait to see if your girls prego test has that little + sign or the - sign.  At least she only has to pee.  This wait is f-ing killing me.
University of Oklahoma '11

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »
im just waiting on tjsl and i see there isnt movement, hey jeffreys, maybe you should take la verne and run, imnot sure how tj will pan out

Need Help!

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »
today wasn't the day againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :'(

moops

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »

It looks like someone was admitted to Southwestern off of the WL today (saw on LSN) -- I hope that was you, Need Help!