Law School Discussion

Anyone get accepted anywhere yet?

Re: Anyone get accepted anywhere yet?
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »
Just got accepted at Duke!

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »
Applied at the end of May.  They want an answer by July 4.  Yikes!  Since I have gotten the acceptance call, I have gotten three separate emails from UCLA, each with distinct information on OCI, a transfer info day, and their admitted student website. Pretty pleased with their immediate contact and onslaught of information. 

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 08:26:42 PM »
Got into UCLA today.  Call from Dean Schwartz. Nice call.  Said materials should be arriving soon in the mail.
Neat, when did you apply?  I haven't heard a peep from them yet and I'm curious what the turnaround time is like...

I applied at the end of May.  So fairly quick turn around.  Quite pleased with the level of contact since the acceptance call - three separate emails on OCI, transfer visiting day, and the admitted student website.  They want an answer by July 4.  Yikes!  One week!

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
Got into UCLA today.  Call from Dean Schwartz. Nice call.  Said materials should be arriving soon in the mail.
Neat, when did you apply?  I haven't heard a peep from them yet and I'm curious what the turnaround time is like...

I applied at the end of May.  So fairly quick turn around.  Quite pleased with the level of contact since the acceptance call - three separate emails on OCI, transfer visiting day, and the admitted student website.  They want an answer by July 4.  Yikes!  One week!
Congratulations. They are not your top choice?

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »
BU

Turn around time was way fast -- about 2 days between receiving transcript and making decision.

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »
Congrats!  I transferred there last year, so if you have any questions just let me know

BU

Turn around time was way fast -- about 2 days between receiving transcript and making decision.

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »
Berkeley last Friday

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 04:34:14 AM »
Congrats!  I transferred there last year, so if you have any questions just let me know

BU

Thank you!  You're officially my hero!

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 04:48:29 AM »
GW, yesterday

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 08:57:28 AM »
NYU - today!