Anyone?

Re: Anyone get accepted anywhere yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
GW!!

SASS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
What are your numbers and when was your application complete, if you don't mind sharing. Oh, congrats too!  :)

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »
Yeah Congrats Brenda.  The GW is deadline is July 1st right?  Sounds like they were eager to get you in there! (perhaps to preempt a GULC offer?)

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 04:35:49 AM »
Thanks!  I just heard yesterday - the Dean called me to tell me that I had been admitted and my acceptance letter will go out in the next batch of acceptances.  Yes, I applied to Georgetown but haven't heard back from them yet.  I'm at the top of my class at a T2 but our class rank tables haven't come out yet.

I had some special circumstances regarding my application (due to fault of my former law school), so I got accepted before a final grade came in.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »
Congrats Brenda. Did you recieve any notification in terms of your application going complete or was the first notification the acceptance from the dean?

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
My first notice was a call from the Dean.  I don't think I officially went complete because I still am missing a grade (and therefore my class rank and letter of good standing).  I had been e-mailing with the admissions office and the Dean quite a bit, explaining the situation at my law school and why my transcript wasn't complete. 

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »
Got into UCLA today.  Call from Dean Schwartz. Nice call.  Said materials should be arriving soon in the mail.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »
<=== G-town... :o

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 11:21:16 PM »
Got into UCLA today.  Call from Dean Schwartz. Nice call.  Said materials should be arriving soon in the mail.
Neat, when did you apply?  I haven't heard a peep from them yet and I'm curious what the turnaround time is like...