Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: When to submit my transcript?  (Read 1162 times)

Blakkout

• View Profile
When to submit my transcript?
« on: June 19, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »
Hey all,

I'll be applying during the 2008-2009 cycle, and I'm wondering when would be a good time to go ahead and submit my transcript to LSAC?  I plan on applying early on, so technically my GPA won't cahnge (have any more grades on it) between now and when I go complete... does that mean I can go ahead and send it now if I want?  Thanks in advance.

econtutorNV

• Sr. Citizen
  • Watch your ankles
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: When to submit my transcript?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »
Go ahead and submit it now. I was accepted to schools with a transcript that still had outstanding grades on it. Any school you get accepted to is going to want official transcripts showing you completed your degree mailed directly to them anyway.
UGPA-3.33 LSAT-164

In- Tulane ($$), Baylor, USD, Santa Clara ($), IU-B ($), Loyola
Out-Minnesota. UIUC
WL-Notre Dame, Hastings
Pending- Emory, WUSTL, W & L, Davis, GULC PT, GMU, GW PT, UC-I (gotta dream, right?)

Blakkout

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »
Sweet, thanks.  I guess I'll just go ahead and send it in ASAP.  One more thing that I can cross off my list of application *&^% to do...

meggo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
I'm going to add my question onto this instead of starting a new thread:

I'm in several summer courses working to finish my degree quicker. One of my summer courses ends on Tuesday, and I should have the mark on my transcript roughly a week after that. The other two finish in July and August respectively. Would it be alright to submit my transcript with just the one summer course mark on it and have the other two summer courses w/o marks on it, or should I wait until all my summer course marks are on my transcript and then send it off?