Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: "Dressing" for the LSAT  (Read 5479 times)

AF_NCO_27

• Honor, Courage, Faith, Patriotism
    • View Profile
"Dressing" for the LSAT
« on: June 17, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »
Should there be a dress code for the LSAT?

At my testing center, it appeared that there was some unwritten rule that all the attractive females were required to wear short shorts or miniskirts. I had the (mis?)fortune of sitting behind one of these girls and during the break, she made it a point to do a lot of "stretching" and "bending", and being the gentleman that I am, I did my best to look away and prepare mentally for the fourth section. But I also happened to be the only male on that side of the classroom, and while I trying to look away, the two girls sitting behind me were giving me the "stare of death" as if I was already guilty for just being there.I noticed my male colleagues on the other side of the room had no problem checking her out and they were laughing and such.

Also, right before we entered the test room for admission, me and this guy were sitting outside on the floor waiting for the proctors to open it up when this very attractive brunette showed up and sat across from us wearing a short black mini-skirt. Maybe she didn't believe in crossing her legs, or maybe she thought her black thong would match the black miniskirt, I don't know.

Anybody else notice this or was it just our site?
Section 5...Last Question...Current Score 179..one question separates you and LSAT perfection. It's down to two choices. Here comes the pencil, he's marking..A...NO B...no wait, its an EXCEPT question, he finds C just in the nick of time....and the crowd goes wild!!!!

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Dressing" for the LSAT
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:13 AM »
I took my LSAT with a bunch of hags, girls is sweets, and dudes. I'll trade you.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

SC0661

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »
did anyone's test center really not allow hoodies to be worn? I've seen that being said a few times now and just wondering if there's any truth to it? I didn't even think about this when I threw my hoodie on the morning of the exam and I would have been pissed if I hadn't been allowed to wear it as the room was freaking cold and it definitely would have messed with my concentration.

btw, one of my favorite parts of monday afternoon was when almost all 100 of us were seated in this huge law school room and this girl walks in and asks the proctors in front of everyone if there is assigned seating (keep in mind we were all given index cards with #s on them once we entered the building and these numbers corresponded with the cleary visible #s on the desks)..def one of those 'yeah I feel good moments' :)

Gone

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
No good looking people in my test center at all

Made me not want to look up from the test, which I guess was a good thing
Best of luck to everyone!

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:51:08 PM »
We had three good-looking girls, but two of them were wearing Hollister sweatpants so I refused to be attracted to them.  The third sat way behind me, which was nice.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Dilettante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »
My proctor was an very attractive woman in her mid 20's. She mentioned that she was a 4th grade teacher, and I wondered how much time her male students spend talking about her boobies. (My guess: 83% of all class-time)

iceepop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
I noticed that there was an abundance of hot girls at my testing center, though the consensus seems to be that there are few hot girls in law school.  I guess we now know who gets all those 120's through 140's :)

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »
Also, right before we entered the test room for admission, me and this guy were sitting outside on the floor waiting for the proctors to open it up when this very attractive brunette showed up and sat across from us wearing a short black mini-skirt. Maybe she didn't believe in crossing her legs, or maybe she thought her black thong would match the black miniskirt, I don't know.

Sounds like one of those "true" stories out of a men's magazine...

yulechka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »

At my testing center, it appeared that there was some unwritten rule that all the attractive females were required to wear short shorts or miniskirts. I had the (mis?)fortune of sitting behind one of these girls and during the break, she made it a point to do a lot of "stretching" and "bending", and being the gentleman that I am, I did my best to look away and prepare mentally for the fourth section. But I also happened to be the only male on that side of the classroom, and while I trying to look away, the two girls sitting behind me were giving me the "stare of death" as if I was already guilty for just being there.I noticed my male colleagues on the other side of the room had no problem checking her out and they were laughing and such.

cont'd

...she kept on looking my way and i noticed her eyes were not concentrating on the LSAC rules of conduct. She was not shy about checking me out and her tender fingers twirled the timer. I dont think she paid too much attention to the minutes, but she sure did pay attention to my shirt.

It was a particularly hot day so i wore a Tight t-shirt......

blah blah blah blah blah lbah

i failed my LSAT and realized that I should probably read less Playboy and do more practice exams.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 02:36:34 AM »

cont'd

...she kept on looking my way and i noticed her eyes were not concentrating on the LSAC rules of conduct. She was not shy about checking me out and her tender fingers twirled the timer. I dont think she paid too much attention to the minutes, but she sure did pay attention to my shirt.

It was a particularly hot day so i wore a Tight t-shirt......

blah blah blah blah blah lbah

i failed my LSAT and realized that I should probably read less Playboy and do more practice exams.

bull. Naked women are all that kept me motivated to even take an LSAT.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.