Law School Discussion

"Dressing" for the LSAT

meggo

• View Profile
Re: "Dressing" for the LSAT
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »
Aww I had a really clever response to this thread and for some reason, it's gone missing. You all missed out on another brilliant example of my engaging wit. Boo.

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »
Why did this post have to degenerate from interesting anecdotes to whether people can be both good looking and beautiful? There were plenty of good looking women at my test center and fortunately I was seated far away from them.

econtutorNV

• Watch your ankles
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 11:26:01 PM »
Why did this post have to degenerate from interesting anecdotes to whether people can be both good looking and beautiful? There were plenty of good looking women at my test center and fortunately I was seated far away from them.

Does anybody else find it ironic that someone named Dionysus posted this?

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »

Does anybody else find it ironic that someone named Dionysus posted this?

dsetterl

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
Aww I had a really clever response to this thread and for some reason, it's gone missing. You all missed out on another brilliant example of my engaging wit. Boo.

It's okay. You will get em next time.