Law School Discussion

"Dressing" for the LSAT

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Dressing" for the LSAT
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 12:48:28 PM »

the universe only distributes high intelligence AND great looks to a few.

Blessed are we.

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »
personally I'm really worried about just what i should do with my life now.  I put off straightening my hair and refining my tan for a good month or so in order to study for this silly little LSAT-thingy.  So now, if I don't score well it'll take me years to get back to my original status of too-sexed-up-to-think-straight, and if I do score well I'll have to be ugly forever by going to law school.  It's a real shame that my hair color and a good score are incompatible ... but it's ok, The Hills is on!

Also, little known fact, attractive women are in fact incapable of being intelligent or successful on the LSAT.  All the ones in mini skirts in your test center were actually put there by LSAC as an additional distraction method, sort of like that answer choice that looks right but isn't.  I can't believe you didn't read that section of the PS book.

I got ripped! I only got incorrect answer distractions! I didn't get any sexy, female ones!

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »
somebody asked about the hoodies...at my test site they confiscated hoodies and hats.  there were quite a few pissed off people.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
somebody asked about the hoodies...at my test site they confiscated hoodies and hats.  there were quite a few pissed off people.

They were only pissed off for two reasons: either they were gangsters or they were cheating.  If they were gangsters then they were also cheating, if they were cheating they weren't necessarily gangsters.  

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »

Last year, I had a woman at my test site get in an argument with a proctor for about 2-3 minutes about whether or not she could have a spare sweeter at her desk. Now, the woman in question is certifiably crazy (I went to school with her) and blew the whole thing out of proportion, but they wanted to take the extra clothing away from her too. She also brought in a comically large pencil sharpener (like 10 inches high and several inches think) that she was pissed off about them not letting her use.

Fun times.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »
ok excuse me i resent the brunette comment.

And you dont have to be 350 to be dull...You are thin and dull :) :) :-X

I kid i kid. :D

anyway. i always thought you have to be somewhat intelligent to get into law school? And its a stereotype, but its kind of true about super sexy girls. Sometimes i meet girls who are like geniuses and genetically superior,so they are both effortlessly sexy and smart.

I, on the other hand, require effort for sexyness and smartness. So i either show up prepared to an exam looking like a garbage hag or i show up looking like a sexy beast and get 51%. Im trying to have it all, but 3 hours of sleep a night to catch up on school work is working against me!

dsetterl

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »

What lawyer wants to come home to another lawyer? Find yourself a babe with a part-time job.

A lot of lawyers inter-marry. In fact where I work, probably 50% of the lawyers  are married to other attorneys. The only people that actually understand the time squeeze.

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »
Maybe you ladies were joking (as I was) but if you weren't you might need to chill a little.  I was just trying to make a joke (as I assume others are as well).  I am so stressed about my freaking score I just like communicating with those who know how I feel a little.  And that includes everybody! Ugly and all!

Gone

• Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:56 PM »
And *shock* my posts have not been completely serious

dsetterl

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »
haha I love the disclaimer.