Law School Discussion

"Dressing" for the LSAT

Re: "Dressing" for the LSAT
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »
Ninja, how does that work out? You take the LSAT and naked women arrive at your door? Like an Axe commercial? Does it work for women too (in a vice versa way)?

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:21:04 AM »
assuming that the "vice versa" works in the same manner as for the men. If an equivalent of a gorgeous Playboy model shows up on my doorstep (well...maybe not naked?), also assuming its not a maniac of some sort, why would I be calling the cops?

I'm certainly not promoting the fact that Im out looking for hot naked young bucks, but you know, a guy can take an LSAT for the benfit of hot naked chicks and a girl cant? What else would a woman take an lsat for?? To get into law school? For a career?? Riiiight.

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 01:39:18 AM »
A woman can certainly take the LSAT for the hot naked chicks. In fact, I encourage it.

I can't really explain how it works, it just does. Go with the flow, it's the way of the Lords.

dsetterl

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »
OMG I must be blessed. I am southern. Lets face the facts, southern people are more attractive. You Northerners are to jawwy when you talk.

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 11:49:31 AM »

I'm a decent looking girl and there were a lot of decent girls at the LSATs I took. In fact I think there were a lot of pretty women. The women you are talking about must be HOT women, not beautiful or pretty women. They DO not go to law school because they sold their souls to completely focusing on their sexuality. Sorry for the lack of playboy ladies, but really, they spend so much of their time looking sexy and straightening their hair and getting serious tans, they dont have TIME to study for the LSATs.

Also, men around law school campuses don't look attractive either. They might be able to get girls with the whole 'power' thing, but I wouldn't fault girls going to law school over the guys.. the universe only distributes high intelligence AND great looks to a few. 

cwhelan, you are assuming that to go to law school you must be highly intelligent.

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »
.. the universe only distributes high intelligence AND great looks to a few. 

I know, and it's a heavy burden that we carry.

dsetterl

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »
What you should be more worried about is how tall you are. The professional world is literally a big place for a short man. Taller men and women advance faster and make more money.

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »
.. the universe only distributes high intelligence AND great looks to a few. 

I know, and it's a heavy burden that we carry.

We'll get through it together, buddy.  We double-blesseds have it hard.

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »
personally I'm really worried about just what i should do with my life now.  I put off straightening my hair and refining my tan for a good month or so in order to study for this silly little LSAT-thingy.  So now, if I don't score well it'll take me years to get back to my original status of too-sexed-up-to-think-straight, and if I do score well I'll have to be ugly forever by going to law school.  It's a real shame that my hair color and a good score are incompatible ... but it's ok, The Hills is on!

Also, little known fact, attractive women are in fact incapable of being intelligent or successful on the LSAT.  All the ones in mini skirts in your test center were actually put there by LSAC as an additional distraction method, sort of like that answer choice that looks right but isn't.  I can't believe you didn't read that section of the PS book.

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »
What you should be more worried about is how tall you are. The professional world is literally a big place for a short man. Taller men and women advance faster and make more money.

TITCR