Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: He has been happily married for 50 years. He really is very Loyola to her.  (Read 2506 times)

wrhssaxensemble

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I have to go now, but I will update it soon using these schools as well
A
AKRON
ALABAMA
ALBANY
APPALACHIAN
ARIZONA STATE
ARKANSAS - Fayetteville
ARKANSAS - Little Rock
ATLANTA'S JOHN MARSHALL LAW SCHOOL*
B
BAYLOR
BOSTON COLLEGE
BOSTON UNIVERSITY
BRIGHAM YOUNG
BROOKLYN 
C
CALIFORNIA - Berkeley
CALIFORNIA - Davis
CALIFORNIA - Hastings
CALIFORNIA - Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA WESTERN
CAPITAL
CASE WESTERN RESERVE
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA
CHAPMAN
CHARLESTON*
CHICAGO
CHICAGO-KENT COLLEGE OF LAW ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
CINCINNATI
CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
CLEVELAND STATE
COLORADO
COLUMBIA
CORNELL
CREIGHTON 
D
DAYTON
DENVER
DePAUL
DETROIT MERCY
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
DREXEL*
DUKE
DUQUESNE 
E
ELON*
EMORY
F
FAULKNER *
FLORIDA A&M*
FLORIDA COASTAL
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL
FLORIDA STATE
FORDHAM
FRANKLIN PIERCE LAW CENTER

G
GEORGIA STATE
GOLDEN GATE
GONZAGA   
HAWAII
HOFSTRA

I
ILLINOIS
INDIANA - Bloomington
INDIANA - Indianapolis
INTER-AMERICAN
IOWA
J
THE JOHN MARSHALL LAW SCHOOL
JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL'S SCHOOL
K
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
L
LIBERTY*
LEWIS AND CLARK
LOUISIANA STATE
LOUISVILLE

M
MARYLAND
MCGEORGE
MEMPHIS
MERCER
MIAMI
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
MISSISSIPPI COLLEGE
MISSISSIPPI
MISSOURI - Columbia
MISSOURI - Kansas City
MONTANA
N
NEBRASKA
NEVADA - Las Vegas
NEW MEXICO
NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
NORTH CAROLINA
NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL
NORTH DAKOTA
NORTHEASTERN
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
NORTHERN KENTUCKY
NORTHWESTERN
NOTRE DAME
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN 
O
OHIO NORTHERN
OHIO STATE
OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA CITY
OREGON
P
PACE
PENNSYLVANIA
PENNSYLVANIA STATE
PEPPERDINE
PITTSBURGH
PHOENIX*
PONTIFICAL CATHOLIC OF P. R.
PUERTO RICO

R
REGENT
ROGER WILLIAMS
RUTGERS - Camden
RUTGERS - Newark
S
ST. JOHN'S
SAINT LOUIS
ST. MARY'S
SAMFORD
SAN DIEGO
SAN FRANCISCO
SANTA CLARA
SEATTLE
SETON HALL
SOUTH CAROLINA
SOUTH DAKOTA
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS - Carbondale
SOUTHERN METHODIST
SOUTH TEXAS
SOUTHWESTERN
STANFORD
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
STETSON
SYRACUSE 
T
TENNESSEE
TEXAS SOUTHERN
TEXAS TECH
TEXAS WESLEYAN
THOMAS JEFFERSON
THOMAS M. COOLEY
TOLEDO
TOURO
TULANE
TULSA 
U
UTAH
V
VALPARAISO
VANDERBILT
VERMONT
VILLANOVA
VIRGINIA
W
WASHBURN
WASHINGTON AND LEE
WASHINGTON
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
WAYNE STATE
WESTERN STATE*
WEST VIRGINIA
WIDENER
WILLAMETTE
WISCONSIN
WYOMING
Y
YESHIVA 

mason123

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
wrhssaxensemble, might want to get a life. :)

TimMitchell

On Saturday, William Mitchell, a Jewish student at New England School of Lawleft his DJ job at the school's radio station WNEC and went to Temple to pray. After temple, he went to Wittier Dry Cleaners to pick up his order. William then went to lunch and was about to order an Idahobaked potato and a cup of Maine clamchowder. As he was about to place his order, however, he overheard someone nearby order a Hamline and decided he would like that instead, with an Arizona iced tea to drink.

Soon the young waitress approached the table. William saw her and realized that he had never seen someone as beautiful as her and wanted suffolk her. However, he knew that wasn't very gentlemanly of him and that his revered old grandfather John Marshall Mitchell would be ashamed to know his grandson was having such impure thoughts. So he knew he had to get to know her better.   

Her name was Mary DrakeBaltimoreand was also a law student herself and was only waitressing for the summer. She regularly attended Georgetown, where she was a 3L. She was the typical beautiful American girl but her intellect was beyond competition. The two quickly fell in love and their relationship became serious. The next year, after she graduated, Mary moved to Cambridge to be closer to William and enrolled in Harvard's LLM program.

One day, William decided to take Mary to the Wake Forest for a romantic dinner outside and then a gentle canoe ride along the Marquette River. That night, William surprised Mary andproposed to her. She was so excited by the proposal that it made her jump up and down and Yale "Yes!"

But the couple had a few things to deal with before they could wed. First, they had problems with their religions. While William was Jewish, Mary was Catholic and wanted to be married in the church. Ultimately, Mary agreed to marry in a Temple provided they play Ave Maria, her favorite religious song.

The biggest problem for the young couple, however, was that neither had met eachother's parents yet. William was very nervous about meeting Mary's mother Laverne CharlotteBaltimore and her father BarryLoyola Baltimore. Mary was also very nervous about meeting William's parents George Mason Mitchell and GeorgiaCampbell Mitchell. However, their concerns proved to be over nothing as both sets of parents loved their children's significant others. Indeed, William's mom and Mary formed a strong bond over their shared undergraduate degrees from Michigan State, and William and Mary's father bonded over the fact that they lived in Connecticut, albeit 20 years apart when her father went to UCONNfor law school and William went to Quinnipiacfor undergrad.

Ultimately, the couple wed and Mary took William's last name. Now they are known as William and Mary Mitchell. They honeymooned in St. Thomas. To get there though, they had to fly to Houston Texas then transfer over to MiamiFlorida. Their honeymoon was quite enjoyable and they have been married since. They just gave birth to their third child, George Washington Mitchell. They also have a daughter named Santa Claraand a son named HowardRichmond.

1. TLDNR
2. Jesus man! Go to the beach! It's a beautiful day!

wrhssaxensemble

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
It is called wanting to waste the last hour of work on a Friday afteroon lol ;)

I can has lauskul!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
UC, LA was where I met a little French girl named Diana while walking along a Tulane highway.  She asked for a loan:  "Si'l vous plait, Miami, Iowa man some money."  She later took me Oklahoma because she could tell I had a big Phoenix...you know, a massive Oregon.  The next morning when I awoke she was Gonzaga, leaving me in great Missouri.  When I stopped by her parents' house to find her, a voice from behind the door bellowed, "Who's there...friend or Emory?"  I replied, "Willamette a girl whose parents live here."  Her grandfather opened the door and snapped, "You think you Kansas me, boy?" then hit me with Duquesne.  I yelled in pain, "It wasn't my fault that I spent the night Indiana."  Diana then stepped out from around the corner and said, "It's true...Idaho.  But why do you, Syr, acuse me...you're not such a Saint, Louis.  I could never Seattle for you...I just won't Stanford it."

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
UC, LA was where I met a little French girl named Diana while walking along a Tulane highway.  She asked for a loan:  "Si'l vous plait, Miami, Iowa man some money."  She later took me Oklahoma because she could tell I had a big Phoenix...you know, a massive Oregon.  The next morning when I awoke she was Gonzaga, leaving me in great Missouri.  When I stopped by her parents' house to find her, a voice from behind the door bellowed, "Who's there...friend or Emory?"  I replied, "Willamette a girl whose parents live here."  Her grandfather opened the door and snapped, "You think you Kansas me, boy?" then hit me with Duquesne.  I yelled in pain, "It wasn't my fault that I spent the night Indiana."  Diana then stepped out from around the corner and said, "It's true...Idaho.  But why do you, Syr, acuse me...you're not such a Saint, Louis.  I could never Seattle for you...I just won't Stanford it."

Not too shabby lauskul. For every one else, the instructions ask for a non-law school connoted text. That means no "my mother went to Stanford and my brother went to University of Kansas School of Law". It's on. Good luck.

ouffha1

• View Profile
    • Email

ouffha1 declares ouffha Mr. lingual. Thank you all for your participation.