Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: He has been happily married for 50 years. He really is very Loyola to her.  (Read 2491 times)

TimMitchell

Although she may have been the cause of the migraine in his Temple, he stayed with her because she could keep Pace with all the graduates from Inter American University School of Law

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
George went to Town looking for Washington but ended up running into a Mason.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?

mylifeisover

• View Profile
    • Email
Don't Yale too loudly, but I got two tickets to see Cooley-o.

My rich cousin Vanderbilt a Boalt Fordham rich newlyweds, William and Mary's harbor in the Southwestern part of Northwestern San Diego.

I apologize.

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Charlie was a Brigman Young man, very ambitious, and his future extremely Indiana Bloomington. Yet he was very concerned about his lazy brother. "Wake Forrest and smell the coffee, Don", Charlie Yaled one morning, "Rome wasn't Vanderbilt in a day, get your UCLA butt out of bed and make some good Syracuse of your time."Charlie's always grumpy", Don thought, but the kid was not adding salt and Pepperdine to his situation. He got up and went to sister Ave Maria for some guidance, bought his latin girl friend Villanova a nice bouquet of Marquettes, and talked with her about his epiphany to do something with his life. "Don't worry about Charlie, Villanova answered. He is a Richmond brat who has and will always be a huge Penn State Dickinson.

haha!

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email

mason123

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I was reading this thread this morning while I was sitting at a local eatery waiting Fordham sandwich with a side of Cornell. Definitely on Pace to becoming the best thread ever! I am sure that Emory-body will think the same. On the way home I almost hit a car on a Tulane road just thinking about it! I Hofstra go to the bathroom now, this sandwich is not sitting right.

A big Faulkner you to whoever used anything similar to what I've said already.

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email

I was Boyd out of my mind when I started this thread but you are all proving to be Whittier than most with a much Widener imagination. I Hofstra say I Valparaiso you all for your efforts.

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Go gators, said one Rutgers fan.

ouffha

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email

wrhssaxensemble

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
On Saturday, William Mitchell, a Jewish student at New England School of Lawleft his DJ job at the school's radio station WNEC and went to Temple to pray. After temple, he went to Wittier Dry Cleaners to pick up his order. William then went to lunch and was about to order an Idahobaked potato and a cup of Maine clamchowder. As he was about to place his order, however, he overheard someone nearby order a Hamline and decided he would like that instead, with an Arizona iced tea to drink.

Soon the young waitress approached the table. William saw her and realized that he had never seen someone as beautiful as her and wanted suffolk her. However, he knew that wasn't very gentlemanly of him and that his revered old grandfather John Marshall Mitchell would be ashamed to know his grandson was having such impure thoughts. So he knew he had to get to know her better.   

Her name was Mary DrakeBaltimoreand was also a law student herself and was only waitressing for the summer. She regularly attended Georgetown, where she was a 3L. She was the typical beautiful American girl but her intellect was beyond competition. The two quickly fell in love and their relationship became serious. The next year, after she graduated, Mary moved to Cambridge to be closer to William and enrolled in Harvard's LLM program.

One day, William decided to take Mary to the Wake Forest for a romantic dinner outside and then a gentle canoe ride along the Marquette River. That night, William surprised Mary andproposed to her. She was so excited by the proposal that it made her jump up and down and Yale "Yes!"

But the couple had a few things to deal with before they could wed. First, they had problems with their religions. While William was Jewish, Mary was Catholic and wanted to be married in the church. Ultimately, Mary agreed to marry in a Temple provided they play Ave Maria, her favorite religious song.

The biggest problem for the young couple, however, was that neither had met eachother's parents yet. William was very nervous about meeting Mary's mother Laverne CharlotteBaltimore and her father BarryLoyola Baltimore. Mary was also very nervous about meeting William's parents George Mason Mitchell and GeorgiaCampbell Mitchell. However, their concerns proved to be over nothing as both sets of parents loved their children's significant others. Indeed, William's mom and Mary formed a strong bond over their shared undergraduate degrees from Michigan State, and William and Mary's father bonded over the fact that they lived in Connecticut, albeit 20 years apart when her father went to UCONNfor law school and William went to Quinnipiacfor undergrad.

Ultimately, the couple wed and Mary took William's last name. Now they are known as William and Mary Mitchell. They honeymooned in St. Thomas. To get there though, they had to fly to Houston Texas then transfer over to MiamiFlorida. Their honeymoon was quite enjoyable and they have been married since. They just gave birth to their third child, George Washington Mitchell. They also have a daughter named Santa Claraand a son named HowardRichmond.