What was your hardest section?

Logic Games
 22 (37.3%)
Logical Reasoning
 8 (13.6%)
Reading Comprehension
 29 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: June LSAT  (Read 3447 times)

Kels

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: June LSAT
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »
I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG. Usually LG are my best by far-usually only 0-2 wrong... but i must be weird cuz this time i thought it was hard. I'm no good at the formal logic though, and that was in my first one. layered cake was confusing at first but i think i got it. For those who had 3 LR, I think the first one may have been experimental, but thats just a guess based on my feelings about the difficulty of them all. Any other opinions?

did you think thefirst LR was the easiest?

Dilettante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »
I declare July 3rd to be the day we receive our test scores.

nyc245

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »
I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG.  Wondering which was the experimental.  I think it was the 1st LR, though I can't be sure. Had the most problems with that section.  Any ideas? 

Phone Home

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

Speaking of which- anybody have any idea how long it takes to get scores back?

I thought I saw July 7th somewhere, no?

AJaKe

• Sr. Citizen
  • No, a law student!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

That is the 'official' date.  But they always manage to get it out prior to that date, and July 4th is a Friday, so 99.9% sure we will get it July 3rd, Thursday.

LSN
- 3.1 / 162

Accepted: UF, FSU, Rutgers-Camden(10k + T-Shirt!), Penn State, Temple, American, UPitt, Villanova
W/L: GMU, W&L, W&M
Ding: NONE!

iceepop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 10:31:40 PM »

That is the 'official' date.  But they always manage to get it out prior to that date, and July 4th is a Friday, so 99.9% sure we will get it July 3rd, Thursday.

Why would they be more likely to put them out on Thursday the 3rd than Friday the 4th? Probably a dumb question, but just wondering.

Also, will they e-mail them to us directly, or do you check on lsac.org, or what?

Dilettante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 10:43:46 PM »
LSAC offices are probably closed on July 4th, it's a holiday. So they'll likely get the scores out before the long weekend.

iceepop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 10:51:25 PM »
LSAC offices are probably closed on July 4th, it's a holiday. So they'll likely get the scores out before the long weekend.

Haha, I'm dumb.

Tangent: My sister schedules appointments for my fiancee's mom, who is a massage therapist.  A few days ago, my sister (who is allowed to fill out the schedule on her own) signed someone up for November 27th and December 24th, leaving a message on the woman's machine.  The woman called back and said "I don't think she probably wants to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve".

I guess my family has a hard time spotting the dates of holidays!

meggo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »
I also think the cakewalking was the real one. I was pleased to see a passage on that since I've read/studied it before but that passage ate up loads of my time.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 11:34:55 PM »
I had LR RC LR LR LG.  I thought the first LR was hard (I didn't finish it, which is pretty unusual), that the RC and Games were rather easy, and the other two LRs were average.  I'm hoping the first LR was the experimental, though I've never heard of a first section being the experimental (usually 2 or 3.)
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.