Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Denver  (Read 3162 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Denver
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
Yeah, I did do the LOCI. I also asked for FT and PT. I am also going to send in another LOR from my uncle who went to law school there. I should have done that to begin with but forgot he went there.

If your willing to wait a year, n=maybe say you would accept an offer for next years class? Anyway, good luck!
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

walker60

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »
Would they actually do that?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »
Ok, cool. Thanks for the info. My stats are slightly lower but I have really good softs. I'd love to get in there.

Good luck.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 09:13:52 AM »
Would they actually do that?

Yea somtimes if they like you enough they will defer you buy giving you s spot next year.

Here is the denver thread where we all hangout, come post in there http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,102483.0/topicseen.html
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.