Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
FSU
« on: June 09, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »
Does anyone ever look at this board?
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

dsetterl

Re: FSU
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
I just did.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 11:19:40 AM »
Well, there's one. Though don't you go somewhere else?

dsetterl

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
yes, just didn't want you to be alone.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
And I thank you for that.

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:05:17 PM »
Does anyone ever look at this board?

To answer your question, no one really does.

I just graduated from FSU and I'm studying for the bar exam right now. If you have any questions about FSU (Classes, Professors, Grades, Career Placement, Tallahassee in general, etc..) let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

TurboGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - turbogirl3535
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 10:12:34 AM »
Do you have a job lined up? And if so was it what you wanted. Are you happy with your decision to go to FSU?

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
Do you have a job lined up? And if so was it what you wanted. Are you happy with your decision to go to FSU?

Yep. I start work mMnday. I am actually really excited about my job. It looks to be a great opportunity to litigate. Is it what i wanted when I started law school? I don't know. But as I went further and further into lawschool, I really wanted to become a litigator, and when this job opportunity came up, I couldn't take a pass on it. Good pay, good location, and a great opportunity. So yeah, I guess it is what I wanted.

Totally happy with my decision to go to FSU. I had a tougher time finding a job because I was looking for a job in Atlanta, vs. Florida, but I still got a job and I got it not very long after I graduated. (I think I got it like a month after graduation... which isn't a big deal because nobody works until they actually take the bar exam anyway... unless you're crazy) The biggest problem I had with FSU is the fact that not too many firms from Atlanta do OCI there, and they only have a small number of firms that participate in FSU's Off Campus interview program in Atlanta. (but there are PLEENTY of firms from Florida that come to FSU) Hence I had to do more leg work than normal. (and I also ended up doing my Summer Associate position in Orlando) But all in all, I had a great time at FSU. Great professors, and a pretty good location. (tallahassee is not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed it...I've seen a lot worse college towns)

Overall, I'd highly recommend FSU.

TurboGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - turbogirl3535
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:29:51 AM »
Whats the class schedule like for 1Ls? A friend at UF says that they 5 classes on tuesdays.

dukivich10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »
What were your admissions stats?