1. obama smart, well-informed, and well-organized.
2. americans much more liberal than commonly believed.
3. most americans trust democrats much more than gop.
4. americans want constitution back.
Hi Julie. It's nice to see that you haven't given up the schtick.
1) Obama is smart and ran an excellent campaign.
2) Americans are much more stupid than commonly believed. Obama won by stealing the 'hope' message, one created and already sold by david axelrod to his other clients. His platform is empty and no one knows what his actual plans are. He has no legislative history, no accomplishments to speak of, and lots of ties to unsavory people.
3) After 7 years of MSM beatdowns, only a nation of fools would 'trust' the left more than the right. The MSM, bought and sold by hardcore liberals, beat down our sitting president, leaving a bad impression on the world. Essentially, the message was 'we hate bush, you should hate him too. And by the way, feel free to hate us too for not having the nuts to do anything about it.' Then the 'trusted' democrats took over congress and proceeded to do nothing, except for earning the lowest approval rating in the history of congress - a number far below the Presidents own dismal number.
4) What does the constitution and Obama have in common again? What did he promise? What bills has he sponsored? What action has he taken that leads you to believe that he is FOR the constitution in any way? More importantly, what rights guaranteed by the constitution can you give examples of that have been restricted or taken away? I love to hear people talk about the loss of civil liberties and how the constitution has been trampled upon. How? Give me an example. None have, by the way. No one can give an example of a time when their freedoms have been restricted.
Hot air is fun.