Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Santa Clara waitlist  (Read 1676 times)

doog83

• View Profile
    • Email
Santa Clara waitlist
« on: June 05, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
Has anyone been called off of SCU's waitlist? I received my waitlist letter about a month ago...

Mr Trux

• View Profile
Re: Santa Clara waitlist
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »
Hey, I'm in the same situation and have not heard a word... Will repost when/if I hear something

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »
prepare to wait, im waitlisted at another school 3 months ago and i havnt heard, keep up your hope!

lnsldeman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »
I have heard that Santa Clara has yet to fully tap into their waitlist. I also heard that they will not know for a week or two.

University of San Diego has also yet to tap into their waitlist as well. From what I have heard, it will also be another week or two until they do.

Loyola has begun offering part time offers to students, and are telling them the possibility of matriculating into the full-time after one year. This is possible if they maintain a 3.0 average.

It would seem to me that these schools are waiting for UC-Hastings and UC Davis to begin tapping into their waitlist because those that would get in from their would pull out of the lower schools.

justice4all

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »
i know that usd has tapped in their waitlist, my friend got off the wl over at usd, im still on the wl at thomas jefferson in SD, cali.