Law School Discussion

TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?

bt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: T-minus THREE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2008, 08:05:22 AM »
I took the last preptest (#53) today and scored a 174.  Aiming for a 173+ on test day, hoping that -3 points on test day thing isn't necessarily true. 

I just got the same score. Heres to the power of positive thinking!

Yay!  Positive thinking...that RC section was killer, maybe because I'm not used to doing it at the very end of the test but my attention span was shot.  Good thing was, even though I didn't score quite as high as I'd have liked (wanted to finish the PTs with a 176+), I was literally freaking out on RC the whole time and I ended up only missing 3 on that section (usually miss ~2) so if I freak out on test day, I will be far less inclined to want to cancel now.

To those that have finished their last PT, what are you doing until test day?  I'm definitely going over the questions from that last test, but after that what? 

Re: T-minus TWO days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »
I'm taking my last practice today and that's probably it.  If I'm cutting it close with timing for games, then I may do an extra games section later today.  Otherwise, I'm not going to think about it and just relax and rest because I've felt kind of sick for a couple of days.

ak362

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2008, 09:48:55 AM »
I'm coming out of a nasty cold (mid-Summer?) that's kept me from practicing often these past few days. I'll do some studying between today and tomorrow, then sit down and enjoy a few rounds of FIFA '08 in between.

To me, resting the body to be well for test day > any gain in marginal utility that studying would give me during that time.

Richard B. Riddick

• Going for the sweet spot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »
I'm pumped and ready to go.  I'll spend today drilling on setting up games and go over some basic LR principles.

I just want to rock this test and be done with it,

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
Scored a 173 on third preptest in the Superprep book.  I feel pretty comfortable with the Reading and Logical Reasoning.  Those logic games ate me up on all three prep tests.    I need to spend some time today and tomorrow practicing game set-ups.  If I get the games done on time (instead of the 10-15 min some games are taking me), I'll be in good shape.

« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »
Hey everyone, I have read these boards for a long time, yet rarely posted.  I'm taking the LSAT Monday here in Kentucky!  I don't compare to most of you guys, but I'm not trying to get into the Ivy League either.  I am realistically hoping for a 160+, because that would allow me to be accepted into all of my targets.  Good luck everyone!

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »
New to the boards, but this seems like a fun place to be.  I'm taking the LSAT on Monday too.  I've been hovering in the lower to mid 170s on my practices, so hopefully I'll score that or better on Monday!

sheltron5000

• All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »
Just Finished!! Good Luck everyone! ;D

Julie was right... hardest test ever  ;)

« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »
Just Finished!! Good Luck everyone! ;D

Julie was right... hardest test ever  ;)

I see you're in Seoul... So you really took it?  People take it like a day earlier?  Why aren't all the questions leaked?

sheltron5000

• All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
Re: T-minus ONE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2008, 12:22:43 AM »
Yup!  :D I'm done with it!

I think they use a different exam. They don't disclose the ones used outside of the US, Canada, and the Caribbean.