Law School Discussion

TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: T-minus ten days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 04:54:01 AM »
yes.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 06:10:32 AM »
Didn't Jeffort or someone write that Julie Fern helps write the test?

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 06:25:13 AM »
I'm in.  I have about 5 tests I planned on taking left, but I'm not sure how many I'll actually take.

BarryLaine

• "My aim is true..."
    • View Profile
Re: T-minus eleven days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 07:57:50 AM »
Sure, upon review it was actually FatUncle's advice, but LSATHell also contributed. :)   It's in a thread I made earlier.  Here's the link:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4010905.0.html

Thanks, Grape (and FatUncle and LSATHell)!  Good advice.  Like you, I think I assume that the games are harder than they are.  When I work them out after the test, things become pretty clear and I think, "why didn't I just do that on the test."

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 05:51:08 PM »
june test be hardest ever.

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:13 PM »
Anybody taking any breaks at all in this next week or so?

I'm taking for granted everyone's taking the 15th off.

grape

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 09:30:13 PM »
I'll be doing a practice test every day from now until the 14th, and taking the 15th off.

If you think about it, that's really not that much...it's 3-4 hours for taking the PT and reviewing it, and after that I just rest my brain for the entire day and reflect on what I could've done to improve.

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »
In like Flynn. Because I am bored and am only at PT 30 right now, I am taking 2 a day from now til the 15th, then golfing for sure. I have been doing 2 a days for 3 days now and haven't burned out yet- we'll see. 170-178, but I hear the earlier tests are easier.

non parata est

• buh??
    • View Profile
Re: T-minus NINE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2008, 09:28:32 AM »
I'm in.

I'm pretty consistent on LR and RC (-0 to -1 on each), but LG is definitely the wild card.  I'm doing a test every day between now and the real thing (started this marathon 4 days ago), and on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'm waking up at 9am, having a bowl of Cookie Crisp, listening to music for an hour, and taking the test at 1pm (trying to replicate my exact schedule for the 16th).

I'm also praying for a 24-question LG section that appears last, and that the experimental is LR.

After the test, I'm calling my girlfriend to tell her to pick me up because I'll already be drunk by the time she can make it out the test site.

Re: T-minus NINE days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2008, 09:31:32 AM »
D'ya mean September 1995? I don't think there was an October test that year. And yeah, the last game in particular is a weird process game that I don't think is seen that often anymore.