Law School Discussion

TEST DAY - so who is in for the June LSAT?

grape

Re: T-minus eleven days - so who is in for the June LSAT?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 03:32:10 PM »
Riddick I'm kinda in the same boat as you.  As my LG performance goes, my whole test score goes.

If I could just find a way to destroy LG sections with -2 max...I'd feel good taking the test right now.  Some games sections I'll finish with a good 3-4 min to spare, and then on some (like one I took today) I'll sit there like an idiot for 5 minutes figuring out how get the most basic inferences.

ugh.

bt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 04:18:10 PM »
I'm in.    :P

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 04:32:32 PM »
Pumped out a 173 on a practice test today and I added an "experimental" (i.e. a random reading section from my Next 10 LSAT book) section.  Stamina seems to have been an issue based on my previous test scores.  I just have to work on getting my logic game times down.  One game can take me five minutes while the next 15.

Fun stuff.  Three pt's before the real deal for me.

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »
I am in. Have scored a 155, as my highest. Am trying to run up the number.

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
I'm in, my score is steadily going up, and like LSAT Hell, I plan on getting a better score test day, not going down.

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »
I'm in.  Steady improvements the whole way.  155, 153, 153, 158, 157, 159, 162, 162, 169.

At this point I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I'm REALLY getting sick of studying.  With like ten days left I cant' decide if I want to plow through and risk completely burning out or not.

What are you guys doing?

TimMitchell

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 07:07:50 PM »
I'm in.  Steady improvements the whole way.  155, 153, 153, 158, 157, 159, 162, 162, 169.

At this point I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I'm REALLY getting sick of studying.  With like ten days left I cant' decide if I want to plow through and risk completely burning out or not.

What are you guys doing?

Plowing through another 10 practice tests this week. ALthough I'm giving myself a two day break before the test

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »
Why are a few people saying that the June test is going to be the hardest ever?

TimMitchell

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 07:48:42 PM »
Why are a few people saying that the June test is going to be the hardest ever?

Cause their trying to scare ya

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 07:58:27 PM »

What are you guys doing?

I'm also on the verge of burnout and have decided to cut back on the number of practice tests I take- I'll prob do another 4 or 5 instead of the one-a-day schedule I had planned.  If you can keep your energy and motivation up enough to study well then I imagine you should probably go for it and plow through; but for myself I know it will be more valuable to take 4 tests with 100% effort and concentration as opposed to doing one every night when I get home from work around 10:30pm (ah yes, the joys of working in BigLaw!) and I'm falling asleep by the end of the second section and circling random answers just so I can finish the test  :P 

What you decide to do should depend mostly on your own habits and personality-  you should go with whatever will have you walking into the test on Monday the 16th feeling the most prepared, confident, and ready to kick this test's a**.   

Good luck everyone!!!