Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 35500 times)

dsetterl

Zombie Apocalypse
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »
Does anyone enter a room and wonder what they could use as a weapon, and plan an escape route for when the Zombie uprising occurs, or is it just me?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »
Does anyone enter a room and wonder what they could use as a weapon, and plan an escape route for when the Zombie uprising occurs, or is it just me?

brainpower is all ya need...and there are only four of you. :D :D :D
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

dsetterl

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 07:57:57 AM »
Bump, some one has to have something to say about this.

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »
World War Z is important to read in this case.  Remember, they are decomposing.  Rifles are a poor tool to work with.  You need a halberd type weapon, like a really strongly made (read, not home depot) hoe, or shovel.  Remember to take the high-ground.  And move to northern climes...regardless of a zombies resiliency, they will still freeze (organic material)  If you do move north, remember to go to high altitude unpopulated areas, both for resource conservation and so that you can take high positions over the hordes.

Burn zombies immediately in summer months to stave off diseases.

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 09:18:18 AM »
I had a whole laundry list of posts a while back relating to zombies in general and zombie law specifically. Obviously the weapons of choice are going to be dependent on your location. A shotgun is always your best choice for close range attacks, but can be problematic if there is a large swarm of Zeds. Kitana blade is another solid choice, but you need to be able to use it efficiently and can't be afraid to get a little messy.
"I would make it my business to be a third wheel."

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »
I had a whole laundry list of posts a while back relating to zombies in general and zombie law specifically. Obviously the weapons of choice are going to be dependent on your location. A shotgun is always your best choice for close range attacks, but can be problematic if there is a large swarm of Zeds. Kitana blade is another solid choice, but you need to be able to use it efficiently and can't be afraid to get a little messy.

As someone who always conforms and abides by rising fads (such as zombism), I welcome our undead counterparts and wish to join their brethren.  After I settle into my role amongst the zombie hierarchy - most likely middle management - I can assure you that your shotguns and kitana blades will be no match!  I look forward to feasting on your brain.

This is why earth movers and souped up RVs will be utilized.  The collaborators will naturally be plowed down by bulldozers with barbed wire on the,

dsetterl

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »
Max Brooks is the man.

Billy Mays here FOREVER!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
I'd probably channel my inner Ultimate Warrior

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQWlU0je32Q

TimMitchell

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
Don't stay in one of the most densely populated cities in the world with a dog to protect you.. WILL!

bt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 07:20:30 PM »

Wow...this is me every day, in every room.