Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: H I L I A R Y......Destroys Democratic Party's Chances at Presidency..wait 8 yrs  (Read 2614 times)

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
harold?  who he?

listen, obama show many signs of promise.

let's try this:  what would he have do make you have some faith him?

I guess that's my problem with the "Obamaniacs". I don't expect Obama to do anything extraordinary compared to any other person running for office.

Gas is still gonna reach $5.00 by election day.
The economy is still going to be in a recession.
40mil are STILL going to lack healthcare insurance.
We're STILL gonna be at War with Iraq for at least another 2 years.
  - Even then, we're still gonna keep a sizeable force within the country to protect our interests.
And people are STILL gonna get foreclosed on.

I don't think that some people have a realistic view on the President's limitations and who he has to answer to.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
so, apparently either there nothing obama could do gain your confidence or you believe it just not matter, even with really good candidate.  that your option, of course, but it not much a rebuttal to bho's candidacy.  in fact, it none at all.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
It's hard for me to take this post serious with comments like this:

With the destructive political disease hiliary clinton spread throughout an already disjointed political group of naysayers she spiderveined her quaking campaign along the fault line of trust and confidence.

and this:

an obama/clinton ticket will never happen as the hiliary baggage sloughs off the mule train...moldy, rotten, caustic and decomposing...the stench fills the air

Either be a poet or a political commentator, not both.

tis your own perception...

seems like u took it very seriously.

and you got the point nonetheless...success. 8)

Which point: That you suck and political commentary and poetry?

or that you have too much free time on you hands.

true one...aye am truly sorry for you...you get what aye wrote and can't admit it...denial?  aye thought u might be one of the more sage ones...how do you expect to be like obama or aye or the sandman or black rain and some of the others on this board?

How am I gonna be like Obama? Simple: Run a campaign based on feel good colloqial sayings and make people actually think that "A Change is gonna come. . " Sam Cooke and toss a Reverend or two under the bus when necessary.

How else would I do it?

aye don't know...at least u understand what aye wrote and are not in denial...

true...the president does have limited effects and affects upon the status quo of the usa...but look how strong "w" has been...so strong that he is democrat proof. and his policies have been pushed through with his "wrangler politique" like it or not...  true? or not true, mon?

...aye was hoping he would have been able to smack opec around a bit more...instead we are going to have to rely on the kurds and their successes...
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
kurds = turds.

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile

With the destructive political disease hiliary clinton spread throughout an already disjointed political group of naysayers she spiderveined her quaking campaign along the fault line of trust and confidence.

and this:

an obama/clinton ticket will never happen as the hiliary baggage sloughs off the mule train...moldy, rotten, caustic and decomposing...the stench fills the air

true one...aye am truly sorry for you...you get what aye wrote and can't admit it...denial?  aye thought u might be one of the more sage ones...how do you expect to be like obama or aye or the sandman or black rain and some of the others on this board?

How am I gonna be like Obama? Simple: Run a campaign based on feel good colloqial sayings and make people actually think that "A Change is gonna come. . " Sam Cooke and toss a Reverend or two under the bus when necessary.

How else would I do it?

true...the president does have limited effects and affects upon the status quo of the usa...but look how strong "w" has been...so strong that he is democrat proof. and his policies have been pushed through with his "wrangler politique" like it or not...  true? or not true, mon?

...aye was hoping he would have been able to smack opec around a bit more...instead we are going to have to rely on the kurds and their successes...

However, the things that Bush did weren't by his own design. The whole invasion of the middle east had been planned and etched in stone since before Bush was elected. He was just the spokesperson for it all. He can't do anything to Opec since they are independent from U.S. interest. Just like under Carter int he 70's during the Iranian hostage situation and the gasoline shortages, there is nothing we as Americans can do about oil except stop buying it. (HA! yeah right!)
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile

and this:

How else would I do it?

However, the things that Bush did weren't by his own design. The whole invasion of the middle east had been planned and etched in stone since before Bush was elected. He was just the spokesperson for it all. He can't do anything to Opec since they are independent from U.S. interest. Just like under Carter int he 70's during the Iranian hostage situation and the gasoline shortages, there is nothing we as Americans can do about oil except stop buying it. (HA! yeah right!)

we need to run automobiles on h20...aye agree with you in regard to the mid east and mesopoetamia...aye knew eventually we were going to help out the kurds...this goes back to cia days in the 70's...plus...they are now an empowered people who live on a vast oil reserve...many of us thought that hussein should have been taken out back when he went into kuwait...an excuse to liberate the kurdish people? yep. why not?  the turks have also kept the kurds as an oppressed people...you should seriously check out "global rift" aye still peddle it...check out the credits.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare