Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: H I L I A R Y......Destroys Democratic Party's Chances at Presidency..wait 8 yrs  (Read 2590 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile

Obama finally clawed out the nomination for the top donkee position, alas to what ends? 

With the destructive political disease hiliary clinton spread throughout an already disjointed political group of naysayers she spiderveined her quaking campaign along the fault line of trust and confidence.  By prolonging her stay in the race she essentially created enough tremors of doubt among the faithful to finally create the means for the independent john mccain to gain momentum enough to separate himself from the enigmatic "w" who thwarted the democratically controlled congress even in a supposed "lame duck" quarter of his tenure...

...the media {although trying ineffectually to label mccain as another term for bush} has no glue because of the vigorous focus on hiliary and her philandering husband...so distracted by her unproductive tenacity...nobody buys what the media sells...and overkill weakened the strength of obama's publicity and cult of personality.

Hiliary single handedly has brought the presidency to john mccain...who is a war hero and all the stature of a commander in chief...

sometimes the re-runs need to leave the stage and screen...

it is now too late.

an obama/clinton ticket will never happen as the hiliary baggage sloughs off the mule train...moldy, rotten, caustic and decomposing...the stench fills the air worse than the enigmatic w's successful "wrangler politique"...

whereas bush succeeded in his resolve to stand against radical islamist guerrillas and world dictators...hiliary's flatulant voice of lies highlighted her political impotence in contrast to her husbands once silver lining which now philanders off in a fair bit of vanity.

hiliary will remain under the shadow of past partisan politics and her husbands now tarnished toll at the commander in chief position...

obama must now distance himself from hit and run clinton as fast as possible...but it will be to no avail.  the democrats car wreck cannot be saved by the jaws of life...

...get ready to wait another eight years.

px.o.rsta
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
It's hard for me to take this post serious with comments like this:

With the destructive political disease hiliary clinton spread throughout an already disjointed political group of naysayers she spiderveined her quaking campaign along the fault line of trust and confidence.

and this:

an obama/clinton ticket will never happen as the hiliary baggage sloughs off the mule train...moldy, rotten, caustic and decomposing...the stench fills the air

Either be a poet or a political commentator, not both.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

With the destructive political disease hiliary clinton spread throughout an already disjointed political group of naysayers she spiderveined her quaking campaign along the fault line of trust and confidence.

and this:

an obama/clinton ticket will never happen as the hiliary baggage sloughs off the mule train...moldy, rotten, caustic and decomposing...the stench fills the air

tis your own perception...

seems like u took it very seriously.

and you got the point nonetheless...success. 8)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
jealous.  ;D

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
with face like yours?

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile

and this:

Which point: That you suck and political commentary and poetry?

or that you have too much free time on you hands.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

and this:

Which point: That you suck and political commentary and poetry?

or that you have too much free time on you hands.

true one...aye am truly sorry for you...you get what aye wrote and can't admit it...denial?  aye thought u might be one of the more sage ones...how do you expect to be like obama or aye or the sandman or black rain and some of the others on this board?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
you legend in own mind.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed