Law School Discussion

Fall 2009 Applications?

Fall 2009 Applications?
« on: May 31, 2008, 09:18:17 PM »
Can anyone give me a hint as to when the Fall 2009 applications will be made available on LSAC?

Re: Fall 2009 Applications?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
Septemberish. Just start writing your PS and getting your LOR's ready now. Worry about the rest of the junk in August/September.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
They really don't make anything available before then? - darn.  Thanks for the answer though!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »
Nope. However, you can usually get last year's applications via school websites. That will pretty much give you all the info you need. Filling out the actual application isn't what takes time. You could fill out 10 applications in a few days. It's writing the PS, getting LOR's, waiting for grades to be submitted/processed, etc. that takes all the time.

dpwc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 10:05:32 PM »
I hate the fact that people are getting ready for next cycle when some of us haven't finished this cycle. They should refrain from asking questions to spare my feelings.*

*-Exception being reapplicants.

And I am well aware of the irony that if I had actually been prepared and applied early (which I am assuming the OP will do) I may not be in my current situation.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »
I hate the fact that people are getting ready for next cycle when some of us haven't finished this cycle. They should refrain from asking questions to spare my feelings.*

*-Exception being reapplicants.

And I am well aware of the irony that if I had actually been prepared and applied early (which I am assuming the OP will do) I may not be in my current situation.

Your current situation? Didn't you get admitted to UMich? Pretty sure you can't complain.