Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tax Attorney Salaries  (Read 50721 times)

sonofapickle

Re: Tax Attorney Salaries
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 06:38:36 PM »
I have so many options your little brain would not be able to comprehend the magnitude of them... You have little to no options in your fairy tale of a world you're living in. You should not even be able to have an opinion let alone talk as though we are equals.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »
yeah I know, you keep bragging about that free bed&breakfast mommy plans to give you for 2 years after graduation where you follow under family members skirts in their offices playing second banana to the bigboys, sooooo lucky to be you.  ::)

I have so many options your little brain would not be able to comprehend the magnitude of them... You have little to no options in your fairy tale of a world you're living in. You should not even be able to have an opinion let alone talk as though we are equals.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »
I lived a relatively hard life but you are obviously angst ridden that it would be a double-edged-sword to try and explain it to you. In other words, you wouldn't understand psychology.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 10:41:56 PM »
How was it "hard" son, we gave you all that life could and more..... :-[

I lived a relatively hard life but you are obviously angst ridden that it would be a double-edged-sword to try and explain it to you. In other words, you wouldn't understand psychology.