Law School Discussion

Why Obama will lose in the fall

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: Why Obama will lose in the fall
« Reply #1370 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:43 AM »
...and with the above evidence from the village bigot, jeff ,mon... rest easy with the high ground.

You know, jeffislouie, I do appreciate your conciliatory tone in the last few posts here -- enough so that I've kept quiet as people like Natalie congratulate you -- but it's absurd for you to act as if the hostility directed toward you is senseless or random.  You have spent at least a year hurling insults and accusations at other posters -- along with Obama, Democrats, and "liberals" -- without a modicum of contrition, even when others have asked that you reconsider your tone or the extent of your remarks.  Please don't pretend that people are angry with you because that's just how the "LSD experience" works.  People are angry with you because you've earned it.

You are so silly.
Yeah, I'm the one inciting negative attacks.  It's all me.  No one ever insulted me, called me names, assumed I was a life-long Republican, hurled insults at me, our President, McCain, Republicans, Karl Rove, male private part Cheney.  Nope.  It's all been me.  Thank you for holding me accountable while giving all the other assholes on the board, NONE OF WHOM took a conciliatory tone.  It's all me.

I did NOT say people are angry for no good reason.  I passionately argued my position and beliefs the same as others did.  What I have found to be how the LSD experience works is that once you are a heel, you are a heel.  You cannot be forgiven.  You cannot ever be correct.  You are always, always, always attacked.

That IS the LSD experience.  Don't like it?  Change.

..."silly"...huh?....interesting choice of words...aye have ripped into obama continually...and aye don't feel bad about it at all...

you had a great deal of valid points, jeffi, mon...don't let one or two misguided posters make you back down...aye don't think you did back down...at all..you were gracious...you wished to extend an olive branch and some with some "inner problems" won't let you be the one with the higher ground...they don't want the olive branch..."issues". ::)

you know you have the higher ground...step around the manure... ;)

and lsd is what you make of it...it is not dictated by "some" posters...nothing is written...unless you write it. and some will read only what you write and laugh at the "silly" ones...

you don't have to justify your actions...just "act"...

...can't wait to watch how this new congress behaves....lots of bluedogs... :D :D :D

« Reply #1371 on: November 12, 2008, 02:48:15 AM »
Hope that nutbar thing is going well blue. The thing you call Indigo. Please refill the prescription before you run out and make sure to take them on schedule. If you want to make the world a better place that would be a good starting point.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: November 12, 2008, 04:32:02 AM »
...and with the above evidence from the village bigot, jeff ,mon... rest easy with the high ground.

You know, jeffislouie, I do appreciate your conciliatory tone in the last few posts here -- enough so that I've kept quiet as people like Natalie congratulate you -- but it's absurd for you to act as if the hostility directed toward you is senseless or random. You have spent at least a year hurling insults and accusations at other posters -- along with Obama, Democrats, and "liberals" -- without a modicum of contrition, even when others have asked that you reconsider your tone or the extent of your remarks. Please don't pretend that people are angry with you because that's just how the "LSD experience" works. People are angry with you because you've earned it.

You are so silly.
Yeah, I'm the one inciting negative attacks. It's all me. No one ever insulted me, called me names, assumed I was a life-long Republican, hurled insults at me, our President, McCain, Republicans, Karl Rove, male private part Cheney. Nope. It's all been me. Thank you for holding me accountable while giving all the other assholes on the board, NONE OF WHOM took a conciliatory tone. It's all me.

I did NOT say people are angry for no good reason. I passionately argued my position and beliefs the same as others did. What I have found to be how the LSD experience works is that once you are a heel, you are a heel. You cannot be forgiven. You cannot ever be correct. You are always, always, always attacked.

That IS the LSD experience. Don't like it? Change.

..."silly"...huh?....interesting choice of words...aye have ripped into obama continually...and aye don't feel bad about it at all...

you had a great deal of valid points, jeffi, mon...don't let one or two misguided posters make you back down...aye don't think you did back down...at all..you were gracious...you wished to extend an olive branch and some with some "inner problems" won't let you be the one with the higher ground...they don't want the olive branch..."issues". ::)

you know you have the higher ground...step around the manure... ;)

and lsd is what you make of it...it is not dictated by "some" posters...nothing is written...unless you write it. and some will read only what you write and laugh at the "silly" ones...

you don't have to justify your actions...just "act"...

...can't wait to watch how this new congress behaves....lots of bluedogs... :D :D :D

that not fair.  julie not against you because you goatfucker.  julie have plenty more reasons.  and no reason believe jeff ever act on such urges.

« Reply #1373 on: November 14, 2008, 12:10:48 AM »
All white folk report to the cotton fields at 5am on Monday!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: November 14, 2008, 06:27:47 AM »
All white folk report to the cotton fields at 5am on Monday!

now, now.  your pointy head showing.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: November 19, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
coming from a bigot like yourself? better look in the mirror.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: November 19, 2008, 10:11:57 PM »
Did y'all figure out why Obama is going to lose in the fall yet?

« Reply #1377 on: November 19, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »
I think it has to do with indigos, being a surreptitious snake-oil salesman, and because of the Latino vote.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »
...now its on to waziristan and settle the problems in africa...

lets go!!!!

play ball!

obama

bloomlaw

• Welcome to the Monkey House
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1379 on: November 19, 2008, 10:19:35 PM »
I think it has to do with indigos, being a surreptitious snake-oil salesman, and because of the Latino vote.

don't forget luzerne and lackawanna counties in pennsylvania.