Law School Discussion

Why Obama will lose in the fall

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Why Obama will lose in the fall
« Reply #1330 on: November 04, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »
I can't wait to see your reaction when McCain goes down with his proverbial republican ship.

most rats already jump.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: November 04, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »
I can't wait to see your reaction when McCain goes down with his proverbial republican ship.

um...aye am an indigo...my mission is done...we already wrapped this thing up the first week in june...please try to keep up. 8)

look out--here come mr. immigration man.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: November 04, 2008, 09:19:50 AM »
What's an "indigo"?

it mean "idiot."

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: November 04, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »
What's an "indigo"?

try to look it up...i'll give you a hint...aye work in a pet shop...aye get paid well as an intuitive actuary...my work has become so rewarding...now look up what an "indigo" is...you will find it to be very interesting reading...

we are working always and are engaged with human behaviour and the present and future of our planet and the children of our planet...we are "watchers" so to speak...

seriously...look it up...

actually, you work burger king.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: November 04, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »

Julie Fern

• View Profile

« Reply #1336 on: November 04, 2008, 09:25:18 AM »
What's an "indigo"?

try to look it up...i'll give you a hint...aye work in a pet shop...aye get paid well as an intuitive actuary...now look up what an "indigo" is...you will find it to be very interesting reading...

we are working always and are engaged with human behaviour and the present and future of our planet and the children of our planet...we are "watchers" so to speak...

seriously...look it up...

I found it. Yet, I don't know what working in a Pet Shop and being an "intuitive" actuary has anything to do with being an indigo.

now understand when one who is indigo writes what is written...why aye might write what aye wrote...but aye surmise you looked this up in wikipedia ;) :D...try something with a little more depth...keep looking...perhaps an encyclopoedia or book on the subject...dwell upon your own intellect use your own mind...search your own heart...use your gut...you will understand if you really do the research...p.x. rsta ;)

if you really find it...please share the definitions...

ay, you talking about something like  http://www.indigoadults.com/excerpts.php  Some call it narcicissim or mental illness. You can get meds that will make everything ok.

Yes, it does sound a little schizoid.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: November 04, 2008, 09:28:12 AM »
it also lead goat-f-ing.

« Reply #1338 on: November 04, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
I thought I would post on election day to say that I voted and eagerly anticipate a tight race.

That said, in reviewing some of my posts here I came upon a news story that required that I clarify.

At some point I may have implied that Obama's trip to Hawaii to visit his grandmother was suspicious.  This was based on reports that she was, in fact, not in bad shape and doing well.  That, combined with the fact that he left his wife and kids behind, seemed to send a message that there was an ulterior motive.  Having lost all of my grandparents, I know that if I was married with children, I would have done anything an everything to make sure that they got a chance to say goodbye.  That said, it is not my intention to cast any dispersions on Obama for deciding differently.  Every man makes his decisions differently.

After hearing that his grandmother passed away, I was immediately reminded of the loss of my own grandfather just a few short months ago.  My heart goes out to Obama and his family for this loss.  Though I disagree with many of his positions, he is still a human being and deserves to be treated as such.  Perhaps we lose that connection when politics muddles our views.  I am truly sorry for Obama and wish him, of course, no ill will.  I am quite sure that her passing has taken an enormous emotional toll on him and I applaud him for keeping it together as well as he has.  My heart goes out to his family.  Hopefully, once this election has been decided, he takes the time to properly mourn the loss and finds the comfort in god and family that everyone who suffers a loss like this deserves and, in fact, needs.

The best part of the election, so far as I can tell, is that it is almost over and we can all go back to being a little more civil to each other (a boy can dream!).

Good luck to both sides and their supporters.  This one should be close and regardless of the outcome, it will surely be a historic election.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: November 04, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »
it not be close.