Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: If you're looking for a lil extra cash money...  (Read 784 times)

jagededg824

• View Profile
If you're looking for a lil extra cash money...
« on: May 25, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
Hey guys, if anyone here is looking for a job, you can apply to work for the search engine ChaCha. You are hired as a guide and answer people's search questions. You get paid 20 cents per response, which depending on how quick you can type, can really add up. I make about $8/hr. In 5 days, my total is at $215. And since you can work for as little or long as you want, its a pretty damn flexible job lol.

I'm sure plenty of you already have good gigs, but this is a pretty decent way to make a little extra change for gas prices, (if your like me) and online all day anyways...you might as well get paid!

But anyways, if anyone is interested and applies, it will ask for your referal code. PM me if you want to use me as a referal invite.

Any questions?

PS: This is not spam, if you're not interested, just don't research it any further. I just figured I would give a little love to my future law schoolers. :P

Nimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: If you're looking for a lil extra cash money...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 03:35:22 AM »
Hahaha, about a year ago it was all the rage on message boards to screw with the chacha guides.  Hilarious stuff.

jagededg824

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »
I like when they screw with us, because I get paid lol

jagededg824

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 09:46:33 AM »
bump