Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any input would be appreciated  (Read 491 times)

soundsgood

• View Profile
Any input would be appreciated
« on: May 23, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
I managed to finish the year Top 20% at a top 25.  Do I have a shot at any of the Top 14?  What schools?  Would it even make sense for me to leave?  Or should I just keep my substantial scholarship and continue on at my current school?

I'm aiming for Biglaw, and would want to stay on the East Coast.  I've already perused the Yahoo transfer groups site, and while marginally helpful, I was hoping to see what some others thought.  Thanks in advance.

hedrick1

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Any input would be appreciated
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »
I managed to finish the year Top 20% at a top 25.  Do I have a shot at any of the Top 14?  What schools?  Would it even make sense for me to leave?  Or should I just keep my substantial scholarship and continue on at my current school?

I'm aiming for Biglaw, and would want to stay on the East Coast.  I've already perused the Yahoo transfer groups site, and while marginally helpful, I was hoping to see what some others thought.  Thanks in advance.

It would only really make sense to leave a T25 with a substantial scholarship if you could get into a T8. I'm not sure that being top 20% is good enough to get into any of them.