Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC LAW PEOPLE!  (Read 472 times)

ohhayitskk

• Sr. Citizen
  • please don't stop the music
    • View Profile
    • Email
BC LAW PEOPLE!
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »
okay everyone. here is the deal. i know people are on the housing hunt right now.

i had a roommate (not a bc person) who i thought was definitely in on this apartment. she flaked out on me, but i went ahead with the apartment assuming that one of you fine people might be interested, or someone might know someone who is looking, etc.

the apartment is a two bedroom right on the brighton/brookline line, off of comm ave and literally steps from the green line. we're also right across the street from whole foods. rent is 1650 a month, which includes hot water and heat (we need to pay for electricity and cable and internet and all that good stuff). move-in date is july 1st, because i have a job in boston this summer. ideally, i'd like to live with another female (sorry boys), someone who takes school seriously but takes partying seriously too. not that we'll be having raging parties at the apartment every night, but someone who likes to go out on weekends/doesn't mind being social. i also like to do things like...watch trashy tv and rent movies from netflix and read good books. i will rent movies for you on my netflix account. isn't that a good bribe?

other than that, no pets, i don't really care about smokers as long as the apartment doesn't reek, someone who is neat in common space (your room is your business) and the like.

PM me if you're interested or if you know someone else who might be!
bc eleven.

ohhayitskk

• Sr. Citizen
  • please don't stop the music
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BC LAW PEOPLE!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
i totally should have given a better description of this place...in my state of exhaustion, i was lazy. here you go:

The apartment is located at 12 Melvin Ave, right on the Brighton/Brookline line. As I mentioned, the place is right off Comm Ave, and right across the street from the Green Line, as well as having another Green Line stop about a five minute walk away. Behind us is Whole Foods, and if you want to know what else is around, I would suggest throwing the address into walkscore.com. The rent is 1650 a month, split two ways, and this includes hot water and heat. Electricity, cable, and internet are our responsibilities. Just to be clear, to move in, we need to be able to sign a lease, and come up with first month's rent (which I have already put down twenty percent for), last month's rent, and a security deposit in the next thirty days, as the move-in date is JULY 1ST.

Other things - the apartment has two good-sized bedrooms (one is slightly bigger than the other, but doesn't have as good of a view/isn't as close to the bathroom), a decent kitchen with dishwasher, living room, and an open porch. The apartment is on the second floor and sadly, is not air-conditioned.
bc eleven.