Law School Discussion

Michigan St. or Syracuse

Michigan St. or Syracuse
« on: May 18, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »
 I am attempting to make a decision between Michigan St. and Syracuse. I don't want to buy the entire 2008 rankings, so would someone do me a huge favor and post their 2008 profiles from US News (or at least their employment section).

Also, if anyone has any substantive advise about which school has a better overall reputation, the future of both (they are both on the rise it appears), and/or the better investment your advise would be appreciated.

Re: Michigan St. or Syracuse
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »
A) You can go to USNews and get the overall info for free.

B) I know this will sound preachy, but:  Seriously?  You're willing to invest 3 years and $100k+ in a future career that will shape your entire life, but you won't spend a measly $15 for key information that will help you make your decision?  Furthermore, then you ask people to plagiarize the info and post it (illegally, I believe) on a forum dedicated to the study of law, of all things?

Re: Michigan St. or Syracuse
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 09:28:07 AM »
Although I do appreciate your self-indulgent rant I am looking for the detailed information not available for free. I know this because I did buy a subscription to last years addition, which they no longer allow you to view after a certain amount of time. I have a full ride to both institutions so I will not be spending the type of money you no doubt are coughing up. To address your last concern, GET A LIFE!