Poll

Which School should I go to?

NYU
 1 (33.3%)
University of Chicago
 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 18, 2008, 11:56:36 AM

Author Topic: NYU v. UofC  (Read 1253 times)

brockman

• 3.56 / 172
    • AOL Instant Messenger - CBrules2004
    • View Profile
    • Email
NYU v. UofC
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:56:36 AM »
So I really need to make this decision soon.  I am a current U of C undergrad who has a love hate relationship with the school. I love the academic rigor, I just wish it allowed you to do other (just as important) things in life.  I am worried that the law school also is too far balanced in favor of the rigor.  That being said, I am afraid that NYU is too far balanced on the other side.  I want to clerk straight out of law school.  I like both cities/both schools.  NYU wins the clinical battle (although this is important to me, its not as important as quality of life, academics, or clerking).  What should I do?

remiz22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NYU v. UofC
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
So I really need to make this decision soon.  I am a current U of C undergrad who has a love hate relationship with the school. I love the academic rigor, I just wish it allowed you to do other (just as important) things in life.  I am worried that the law school also is too far balanced in favor of the rigor.  That being said, I am afraid that NYU is too far balanced on the other side.  I want to clerk straight out of law school.  I like both cities/both schools.  NYU wins the clinical battle (although this is important to me, its not as important as quality of life, academics, or clerking).  What should I do?

have you spoken with any law students at UofC?

UVAnProud2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: NYU v. UofC
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 10:31:30 PM »
UofC