Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Texas Tech 2011  (Read 983 times)

ekm86

• View Profile
Texas Tech 2011
« on: May 15, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
anyone else headed to lubbock come august??

TX06

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Tech 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 08:56:38 PM »
I'm a rising 3L at Tech. If anyone has questions about Lubbock, where to live, your classes or professors, shoot me a message on here. If I can't get back to you sooner, I'll respond on the weekends. Congrats to all of you who made it in. This was an especially difficult year to get in.

msmartinez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »
I am trying to finalize my decision regarding where I will attend.  Currently my choices are TTU with a full scholarship, Baylor with 1/2, and University of Minnesota with no $$.  I guess my questions are what do you think of your decision to attend TTU?  How are you job prospects? Have you enjoyed your time there?

Clayton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »
It really depends on what kind of debt you want to be in.

Baylor with a half ride is still more than Tech if you had no scholarship. I'd rather live in Lubbock than Waco (Wacko), more things to do.

Minnesota is a tuff call because it is a top 25 school.

Where do you want to live? In Texas? if so what part?

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »
I'm a rising 3L at Tech. If anyone has questions about Lubbock, where to live, your classes or professors, shoot me a message on here. If I can't get back to you sooner, I'll respond on the weekends. Congrats to all of you who made it in. This was an especially difficult year to get in.

Why? Are you actually required to have a pulse this year?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:12:32 AM »
Did all of you have to send in your seat deposits like 2 weeks after you were accepted? What the hell was that?
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

TimMitchell

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 10:10:42 AM »

Why? Are you actually required to have a pulse this year?

What a male private part. The name of the thread is Texas Tech 2011 so you knew what to expect. That means you went onto the thread just to flame.

Guy Patterson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

How does tech place in Dallas? I know they do better than they get credit for. If you had to guess, how many would you say get biglaw or place well in the DFW area?

msmartinez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
I am really open regarding where I want to live post graduation.  I am from Texas so obviously staying in TX would be a plus, but it is not a necessity.  I just want to go to the school that offers me the best opportunities after graduation.