Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best Choice for Human Rights Law  (Read 300 times)

withthesewings9

• View Profile
Best Choice for Human Rights Law
« on: May 14, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »
Hi again all.  I'm still trying to decide finally between Pace and Pacific McGeorge.  I like Pace's program more than Pacific McGeorge but the other issues to be considered are making me indecisive. The contact that I have had with Pace's admission office have been horrible.  I get no return phone calls or emails, and the secretary was down right rude to me this morning.  This really freaks me out because I went to an undergrad for three years that was all red-tape and I do not want to do that for another three years, especially in something so important as law school.  On the other hand, the people at Pacific have been overly accomodating and very nice.  Living in Sacramento sounds so much better than White Plains, New York.  Pacific is a Tier 1 and Pace is a Tier 3.  Pace has the opportunity to intern at the Hague, but Pacific has also sent students there in the past.  I'm just really frustrated with Pace right now and need to hear other people's opinions.  I really would like some input!  Thank you!!