Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I Visit UVa Next Week? I'm Worried that I'll Like It.  (Read 832 times)

Visual Dictionary

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
I tenatively chose a different school, but I've never visited, and I have an excellent opportunity to do so next week.  I'm worried that I'll like it, since I'm a sucker for rural areas with great weather and attractive women.

What do you think?  Also, does anyone have good driving directions/things to do between DC and C'Ville?
Yep.

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Should I Visit UVa Next Week? I'm Worried that I'll Like It.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 02:55:50 PM »
Why would you pick GULC over UVA?

rtqw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Jim Tressel drinks wine coolers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »
Why would you pick GULC over UVA?

I believe that Wallace's tentative pick is Chicago.
University of Michigan Law School, Class of 2010
LSN

vjm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 03:44:45 PM »
I think you should visit but with a caveat. If you really love it, are you going to go to UVA? If you can't see yourself picking UVA over Chicago, save the gas money.

It is also crazy here this week and next week. Finals, parties, graduation, parties, moveout, parties. And evidently we are going to get all our rain for the year in a ten day period.

tcwhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »
I tenatively chose a different school, but I've never visited, and I have an excellent opportunity to do so next week.  I'm worried that I'll like it, since I'm a sucker for rural areas with great weather and attractive women.

Won't their spring semester be over by the time you arrive? If so, then no need to worry about attractive coeds prancing around.