Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ucla v usc  (Read 3517 times)

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: ucla v usc
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 04:45:29 AM »
i know someone each from UCLA & USC. The UCLA grad is working for a small firm doing corporate. THe USC gradutate was getting one offer after anohter..had the pick of the lot it seemed. Chose San Fran. & is making low 6 figures..been there two years. After hearing from both, I figured USC would be a no brainer, if the heavens opened and they accepted me..I would be ecstatic.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 05:16:26 AM »
Here's my two cents. When choosing between two apparently evenly matched law schools, I would advise you to compare the universities as a whole. UCLA is a major research institution. People also love USC. Look at the other departments, especially if you want a joint-degree or plan to take classes outside of the law school. BTW, if it's anything like it was when I last visited, USC's food sucks. But if you're a football fan...

rekopter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 04:58:58 PM »
i know someone each from UCLA & USC. The UCLA grad is working for a small firm doing corporate. THe USC gradutate was getting one offer after anohter..had the pick of the lot it seemed. Chose San Fran. & is making low 6 figures..been there two years. After hearing from both, I figured USC would be a no brainer, if the heavens opened and they accepted me..I would be ecstatic.

This is an awful way to choose between the two. Seriously.