5 (62.5%)
Not So Much
 0 (0%)
What the Hell is Wet Hot American Summer
 2 (25%)
I would rather have Johnny Drama
 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: I want a Prof like Gene from Wet Hot American Summer  (Read 1007 times)

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I want a Prof like Gene from Wet Hot American Summer
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:07:32 AM »
Sweet!!!

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I want a Prof like Gene from Wet Hot American Summer
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 09:30:38 AM »
Gene sure does like refrigerators

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »
Only if he'd fondle my sweaters  ;)
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »
Only if he'd fondle my sweaters  ;)

You mean, he didn't really say fondue with cheddar? ???

Oh yeah umm Fondue with cheddar. He's gonna make fondue with cheddar cheese for dinner
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

matta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:03 AM »
Great flick.  My senior year of high school, the entire football team was watching this movie in between two-a-day practices.  We would have lunch and then watch like half of a movie each day and then go back to practice.  Anyways, our coach walks in right in the middle of the gay sex scene.  He was convinced that his entire team was a bunch of "fruits" and had us run until we puked that afternoon to toughen us up.

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »
Great flick.  My senior year of high school, the entire football team was watching this movie in between two-a-day practices.  We would have lunch and then watch like half of a movie each day and then go back to practice.  Anyways, our coach walks in right in the middle of the gay sex scene.  He was convinced that his entire team was a bunch of "fruits" and had us run until we puked that afternoon to toughen us up.

That is good stuff

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 10:47:22 AM »

That is good stuff

Not if you were one of the guys getting run until you're puking your guts out.

I am sure the coach was going to run their asses off anyways and this just gave him a good excuse, hs football practice sucked.

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 10:52:08 AM »

That is good stuff

Not if you were one of the guys getting run until you're puking your guts out.

I am sure the coach was going to run their asses off anyways and this just gave him a good excuse, hs football practice sucked.

Tell me about it. I had the same coach from junior high through high school, and he was a total bastard.

But everybody kept on playing for some reason, except when I quit Senior Year, well not really just broke a collarbone first game and never came back. Gotta love hs football.

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »
We could talk to a can of vegetables every day. It would be glorious.

matta

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 10:58:22 AM »
I don't know about that.  I think he was genuinely concerned that we were all gay.  That was the worst that he ever ran us, and we had one other terrible day.  It was a Monday practice, during the season that year.  A girl in my grade had this crazy party that ended up on the news, and pretty much half of the team had some kind of incident that weekend.  He started the practice with up-downs, claiming that he would not stop until someone confessed (And he didn't say to what).  We probably did about 150 up-downs until anyone confessed anything.  And then the levee broke.  By the end, we had confessed to 3 DUI's, 2 marijuana possessions, and 1 indecent exposure charge.  Turns out, he was mad at our QB for mooning the volleyball team from our video room that overlooks the court.  We didn't run until we puked for that.  Now that I think about it, my coach was a homophobic bigot.