So I was waitlisted at Wisconsin in mid March. I sent a LOCI the following week. So currently waiting it out. Also waitlisted to Marquette, but would prefer to go to the public school, do not want to accumulate all this debt. Anybody heard from Wisconsin yet? This would just make my summer if I was accepted.