Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 2008 GULC Waitlist - Update?  (Read 8906 times)

rigmastft

• View Profile
Re: 2008 GULC Waitlist - Update?
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 11:36:33 PM »
I got a call from Sophia in the admissions office today. Apparently, they may admit 5 people on Wednesday (I was one of the 5), and so they will be possibly admitting a few more people in 2 days...

limegreen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »
I got a call from Sophia in the admissions office today. Apparently, they may admit 5 people on Wednesday (I was one of the 5), and so they will be possibly admitting a few more people in 2 days...

Congrats!  Were you on the PT WL or FT?  And were you on a preferred list?  Also... did you get an email from the them in the last week or so, or was the call the first you'd heard in a while?

m80

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »

did she say that they will admit you? just wondering.

William Wonka

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

Would you really turn down $$$ from USC for GULC? In any event, congrats on your success.

rigmastft

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
I was not on the preferred list, which makes yesterday all the more puzzling. I also had not heard from them since the mass email from Andy Cornblatt a few weeks ago.

g00

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2008, 03:40:11 PM »
has anyone heard anything today or yesterday?  i didn't get the last mass email...

libdem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Woooooo, go gold!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tricordertrekkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »
I just got an e-mail from Sofia Sim saying that they were sending me a letter that I would like (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and would I mind letting them know if I would like to accept? They waived the deposit, which is awesome, because it makes up for the amount I'm about to lose at Northwestern.

SO EXCITED!!! And, I did accept, so that's one less spot at GT, but one more at NU.

Good luck, everyone.
Georgetown c/o 2011

William Wonka

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »
That's awesome! Congrats. Would you mind PMing me your numbers?

Also, did you get an e-mail a few days ago?

Thanks and good luck in D.C.!

g00

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »
wow congrats!  i just got an email saying there are no spots.  are you pt or ft?

yodawgsup

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »
I just got an e-mail from Sofia Sim saying that they were sending me a letter that I would like (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and would I mind letting them know if I would like to accept? They waived the deposit, which is awesome, because it makes up for the amount I'm about to lose at Northwestern.

SO EXCITED!!! And, I did accept, so that's one less spot at GT, but one more at NU.

Good luck, everyone.

Yeah, PT or FT?