Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Commuting from the South Bay  (Read 3390 times)

mtbrider59

• View Profile
Commuting from the South Bay
« on: April 30, 2008, 03:19:39 PM »
Looks like I'm going to Golden Gate for the Fall2008, I live and work in the South Bat so I'll probably ride the train into the City and either walk the 6-7 blocks from the train station to the school or take the light rail to the Montgomery St station..Does anybody else have any experience in commuting to zggu from the South Bay either by train or car or other means?  ;D

loth

• View Profile
Re: Commuting from the South Bay
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
I dont have experience as such but Im in a similar situation.  I live mid peninsula and will also be commuting up to GGU most likely by train for preference (as I dislike busses etc and driving/parking is likely to be cost prohibitive.)

According to http://transit.511.org/tripplanner/index.aspx it will take me about an hour and a half to Caltrain/Muni to GGU from Palo Alto station.  It seems that there is a pretty wide range of options re starting times etc as the earliest option to arrive at GGU is listed at 5:30 AM.  I sincerely hope I dont have to be on that train all that often :).  I suspect that your times will be fairly similar, though if you are in the extreme South Bay it might be a touch longer than that.

I look forward to seeing you around Campus.

Loth

mtbrider59

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »
As I'm going into the evening program. I'll be catching a train after work from Mt. View (more options if I miss my intended train) which will be about an hour train ride 9probably spent studying). Then catch muni over to the Montgomery station which should get me to class on time.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »
I'm commuting from the distant East Bay (not to GGU, but into the city).  Anything you want to know that my experience may be relevant to?
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.