Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My reason for being strongly against Affirmative Action...  (Read 6986 times)

PaleForce

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: My reason for being strongly against Affirmative Action...
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »
PBS seems to think he was half black and half Native American.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html

Yeah, but who are you going to believe?

Fox news says he's muslim and never worn a US flag pin while a free man

I also heard his wife's an uppity black chick who's never been proud of her country!  For shame ;)

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
Matthies, you're on fire today.  Bad day at the office?
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »
Matthies, you're on fire today.  Bad day at the office?

Nope just hopped up on cafffine drinks and adderall working on a paper
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 08:17:57 PM »
Matthies? Sweet? When the hell was this? :o

Yea, what you talking about Willis?
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 08:26:49 PM »
You're right; this version is more fun.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »
You know, like, when you'd type up tons and tons of information about networking and that little club you recommend and stuff, and everyone would run in and tag the thread because it was so hepful and sweet?

Oh no, that's not Matthies being sweet. That's him showing his obvious superiority and knowledge of how to break the mold and achieve better results!

Newp, not buying it. That poo was sweet and helpful. If Matthies weren't a big ol' teddy bear he wouldn't share that information, as it reduces his ability to exploit the knowledge for his own benefit by diluting the playing field.

::squishes Matthies' cheeks::

what happened to that thread was everybody kept getting stupider and arguing with us and it just became not worth it
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »
You know, like, when you'd type up tons and tons of information about networking and that little club you recommend and stuff, and everyone would run in and tag the thread because it was so hepful and sweet?

Oh no, that's not Matthies being sweet. That's him showing his obvious superiority and knowledge of how to break the mold and achieve better results!

Newp, not buying it. That poo was sweet and helpful. If Matthies weren't a big ol' teddy bear he wouldn't share that information, as it reduces his ability to exploit the knowledge for his own benefit by diluting the playing field.

I think I had a fever or something when I wrote that

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »

I think I had a fever or something when I wrote that

here i'll go add somebody to your city.  what do you want?

btw, who's your friend that keeps adding people to mine?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
PBS seems to think he was half black and half Native American.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html

Yeah, but who are you going to believe?

Fox news says he's muslim and never worn a US flag pin while a free man

If you're talking about obama, you're half right.  (He started wearing the pin recently.  Maybe his hatred of the country is wearing off.)

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 10:53:47 AM »
I'm white.

The implication that only whites are intelligent enough to be opposed to racial discrimination like AA is patently offensive.