Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So lost  (Read 1351 times)

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
Re: So lost
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 02:33:53 PM »
:(

Bad grammar_nazi!  Back to the depths from which you came!

*puts on rose-colored grammar glasses*

Better?

first of all, i'm a she...
Oops!  Sorry about that.

What about transferring? how much does my bad lsat come into play if i fight to the top of my 1L class at a 2nd tier school.
It's always a bad idea to assume that you can fight to the top of your 1L class.  90% of your classmates aim to do the same thing, and grades are a bit too unpredictable to bank on them before you even set foot in a classroom.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

limegreen

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
If you're not committed enough to study for the LSAT or to put law school off for a year, then you may not want to to bank on being in the top of your class... just a thought.

samuri99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 04:13:24 PM »
If you're not committed enough to study for the LSAT or to put law school off for a year, then you may not want to to bank on being in the top of your class... just a thought.

the circumstances surrounding my lsat were not because of a lack of commitment

samuri99

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »

the circumstances surrounding my lsat were not because of a lack of commitment

Unfortunately, you're looking for answers that this website can only give minimally helpful advice about.  Easy questions are of the more objective variety like "I'm a white guy with a 165/3.5 who wants to spend his entire life in Boston doing BIGLAW, what should I do?".  However, whether to go to a T2/3 or not to go at all is very subjective and dependent upon your unique values and preferences.  In other words, you have more relevant information than anyone else and thus, you know the answer better than anyone else.  I wish you luck with your decision.

yeah, you're totally right...i'm just sick of trying to decide what the hell to do...wish someone could figure it out for me.  sighhhh