Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Gonzaga and the Spokane area  (Read 5782 times)

oh noez

• View Profile
Re: Gonzaga and the Spokane area
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 09:31:02 PM »
what are people's thoughts about living in Spokane valley and going to GU? Would it be too far?

lawordie

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »
the one thing the policeman told me when i was there is that there are more "shady" areas around spokane valley then there are around spokane/campus community????

sags17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
oh noez,

I talked with a lady today from GU and the impression I got from her was that there really arent too many bad places in Spokane.  She said that since it's a small community, they usually hear about bad situations there at the GU offices.  The only bad thing that she heard about were plumbing problems.  I imagine since lawordie visited the campus his word is worth more than mine, I just wanted to share the info I received today.  I'm in the same situation as you in terms of finding a place here from the midwest.  It's so tough looking on the internet because you don't know what the area is like.  She told me that alot of students live in the southill arean and Brownsedition(??) areas.  Two of the more popular complexes among GU students are Adirondack Lodge and Trestle Creek.  I hope this helps with your search a little and good luck. 

oh noez

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 03:54:16 PM »
sags,

adirondack lodge is pet friendly! i had checked it out awhile ago, but dismissed it given it's distance. I was trying to find something closer, but haven't had much luck. thanks for reminding me of it, I'm definitely going to give them a call!

hay4944721

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 11:37:47 PM »
i have a house for rent in the spokane south hill area.  i am leaving to go to unlv law school, and i am trying to rent my house out, it will be available aug 1.  it is 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.  i would like to get 1200 a month.  10 to 15 minute drive to gonzaga law school.  good neighborhood, just remodeled.