School Specific Boards > District of Columbia

HOW IS LIFE AT UDC??

(1/2) > >>

beach bum:
Just got accepted and looking for some info. I am from the area and a familiar with the Metro area, just not UDC. How is the overall experience? How about housing? I want to avoid commuting and stay at least within the beltway as close to campus as possible. Thanks for any info.

SASS:
I have heard horror stories about UDC but I personally don't know anything about it. I would make a serious effort to find out more, from what I hear at least.

FortheDefense:

--- Quote from: SASS on April 26, 2008, 10:46:35 PM ---I have heard horror stories about UDC but I personally don't know anything about it. I would make a serious effort to find out more, from what I hear at least.

--- End quote ---

What kind of horror stories UDC is high on my list of schools....Thanks

Ninja1:

--- Quote from: FortheDefense on May 13, 2009, 05:34:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: SASS on April 26, 2008, 10:46:35 PM ---I have heard horror stories about UDC but I personally don't know anything about it. I would make a serious effort to find out more, from what I hear at least.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The kind that you'd expect from a city that usually slugs it out with Detroit and N.O. for the highest murder count in the country each year.

FortheDefense:

--- Quote from: Ninja1 on May 13, 2009, 08:45:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: FortheDefense on May 13, 2009, 05:34:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The kind that you'd expect from a city that usually slugs it out with Detroit and N.O. for the highest murder count in the country each year.

--- End quote ---

Well heck add Richmond to that category :-)  UDC is actually in a nice neighborhood just up from the National Zoo....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version