Thanks for your questions. I'll try to answer as honestly as I can.
1) UGA frontloads a bit more than other schools. Unfortunately 17 credit hours is as bad as it sounds. Make some good friends who you're going to go into the trenches with. Try to maintain a balanced life (if you workout, continue to work out but use your discretion).
2) Teachers here are like teachers anywhere. You'll meet a few who are really interested in htheir students. Others aren't as interested. One professor I met was very weird.
3) For the most part, cordial. But it's a competitive environment. If you make a fool out of yourself, then people will notice.
4) UGA is Georgia's favorite school. If you finish in the top half and interview well, you'll be competitive for some firm jobs. ADA positions in non-metro areas should not be hard to get.
5) You'll get an e-mail about football tickets. I got the three ticket package last year, which included Auburn. Luck of the draw.